/ 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘗𝘵.2/

so ladies and gentlemen, and our lovely non-bionary's, i present to you part two.

(same everything as last time)

angst, fluff

————————

vance felt horrible.

he had struck the one he loved. but why?

for as long as he could remember, nobody ever really showed him love. his father was an alcoholic, constantly coming home from "late night shifts" smelling like clubs and beer. his mother had left them when vance was only 10, tearing herself from the abuse her husband did to her.

if only she had taken vance with her.

vance sat on his bed thinking that sentence over and over, clutching his hair. streams of tears fell from his face.

he loved bruce so much. and now he hurt the only person to actually love him. if he could reverse time he'd stop himself, beat his past to death and force him not to do it.

but instead, he had done it. and there was no turning back.

or so vance thought.

———————-

"you okay bruce?" finney blake asked his friend. ever since the fight between bruce and vance, the brunette has been zoning off. he never payed attention in class, not like it affected his grade anyway; and never smiled.

"huh? oh yeah i'm fine." the same answer bruce would give to anyone who asked. finney frowned but pushed no further. bruce had been through enough.

but finney knew what was troubling him.

"bruce, you have to get over vance. you knew this was coming deep down." he touched the brunettes chest. bruce sighed- "i know finn, but i just.... didn't expect it to be so soon."

finney gave an apologetic smile. "you'll be okay buddy, now cmon we'll be late to class." bruce let himself be dragged to math, not noticing the eyes on him from around the corner.

—————————

the school day dragged on what seemed like forever for bruce.

he couldn't catch a break with all the talking and work, constant groaning and complaining. he wishes he could be in his arms again.

the brunette ran his fingers over the marks to distract himself from the commotion. they were practically gone now, but the memories of them linger above his head. he knew vance didn't actually mean to hurt him.

walking himself to the bathroom, bruce's brain was filled with his problem. he hurried into a stall when he head the voices of three very unfortunate people. moose, buzz, and matty.

"come out you little fag, we know you're in here." moose was the first to speak up. he nodded to his lackeys to open the stall doors one by one.

bruce held his breath and squeezed his eyes shut, listening to the slam of the stall doors. he knew his time was running out. "found ya." moose grabbed the boy by his hair and yanked him out.

the brunette let out a noise of pain at his hair being pulled so roughly, stumbling to the floor. he was given no chance to think before matty and buzz went to town on him.

they shoved and punched at bruce, making sure he's black and bruised already. the beaten boy was shoved to the ground one final time. he didn't dare get up, learning that would only make them hurt him more.