Chapter 4

BIBLE'S POV

"What are you laughing at?" I asked Notd and Ta when I came and they are both laughing together.

"Look," Ta said pointing at the guy opening the hood of the car not far away from us.

I even crack a smile after seeing him.

I told him to wear anything he likes but what is he wearing now?

The good thing is he is not late for his first day.

Yesterday he looked so handsome in his suits and now. I don't know what to say anymore.

"Both of you enough laughing and just go to your work," I told them seriously, but inside me, I wanted to laugh as much as I want

"Both of you enough laughing and just go to your work," I told them seriously, but inside me, I wanted to laugh as much as I want. But I know they will find me weird too if I laugh like that.

"Nothing is wrong with being weird," I told them again when they didn't move and still laughed at him.

"Okey Boss," they said in unison and went to their spot.

As for me, I went to my office again and some details regarding one of the cars that they wanted me to sell.

Yes, I'm doing buy and sell too. Another income more money baby.

I sat on my chair and bring my phone to check if there is any notification and to my luck, there is a post from BeYourLuve. And it was posted one hour ago.

I quickly opened it and baaaamm, my heart was beating faster again.

Why is he giving me this butterfly in my stomach thing now?

I even press the heart bottom accidentally. I'm not supposed to like his post, but fuck it.

BeYourLuve

❤️ Liked by Bsumone and others BeYourLuve Clumsy indeed

BeYourLuve Clumsy indeed... 🤭 The guy over there can't stop looking 😂 #throwback #happyday #BandU

HoneyMayLopez don't open those legs 🙈
heureuse_jone such a tease 😜
biblebuildcrms are you alright? Please be careful next time.
DuraMerry it's good you're wearing those tights
Nettyna96 I will poke that guy's eyes when he looks at you again 😠
Soltine Bring me with you next time 😍
GangsTa Hot as fuck
biblesangel be careful my loves
NonononodT names sound familiar GangsTa
Jobylicious 😍😍😍
Basssss you promise me not to come here again 😠 Jobylicious
MamaNoodlesVegasPete My gosh my poor baby. Why you didn't tell me?
Ojangsky13 does he even know you? MamaNoodlesVegasPete
MamaNoodlesVegasPete No 😜😂🤭 Ojangsky13

It's so much fun reading those comments of them.

But something is bothering me, the hashtag BandU.

And these Basssss and Jobylicious remind me of my two employees too.

I can't even blame the guy to look at those legs though.

I will become a pervert like him too if I saw those legs in front of me.

Did I just admit that I'm a perverted person now? I asked myself.

BeYourLuve this is your fault, I said and closed my phone again. Because I don't occupy my whole day with this account again.

He is making me go crazy every time I look at those legs, and I'm not like this before. And no one else gives me this kind of excitement in my life.

Maybe there is when I sold a car that makes me excited. But my excitement towards this account is different.

I bring my phone again and look at his profile once again.

Should I message him?  I asked myself debating whether to tap the message icon.

Because I'm also curious about who is behind those legs.

Bsumone
Hi, sorry if I disturb you, but can I ask you something?

I send a message to the account. I don't know where I pulled out that courage now.

I hope he will read my message. Because I know everyone is sending messages to ask questions.

After sending it, I become busy again. Because more costumers came today.

Are all their cars broken at the same time? Because even I went outside to help them fix those.

I even checked this Bui guy's performance and I can see that he is good at fixing cars.

I think he studied well at school and that he didn't even need to be guided by everything.

I know he is a first-timer, but I can see potential in him.

I think he is not bad that I took him as my employee.

Lunch break and we all went to the kitchen to eat.

I also have a guy who cooks for us.

This Bui guy is kind of shy, I know it's only from the beginning. But when he gets used to us. I know he will become as weird as them too.

I know Notd has a crush on Ta, but Ta has a crush on someone name Code.

And Jeff is in a relationship with Play.

Job and Bas are in a relationship and I don't know because they keep on breaking up and being together.

So I think it's not counted, but I don't care how many years or months because it's their life. All I care about is they need to work for me and I pay them, and that's it.

After eating lunch I heard this very loud ringing tone from someone.

Oh, now I'm feeling so dumb
Dumb dumb, dumb dumb dee da dee da dee dumb
Dumb dumb dee da dee da dee dumb

"What the heck is that song?" I asked them and they looked all to Bui.

He just shrug like he didn't care what I just said.

"Hello," he answered and just stay sitting.

"Why do I need to say sorry? I know I forgot to post those photos. You know I'm busy right now" he is arguing with someone, and based on what I can see, he has an attitude too.

Interesting I said studying him more.

"Fine, I will do it now jezz. And don't call me again," he said and slammed his phone on the table but take it back quickly and type something on his phone.

Then I also received a notification coming from BeYourLuve. Not a message but he just posted a picture again.

Okay, my brain is drained now.

Good night and have a great day...