Chapter 9

BUILD'S POV

Every time I saw my boss. I'm still a little embarrassed about what happened last two weeks ago. Just a bit though.

No one knows about what happened that day. Only the two of us.

And we become close after a few days, but the thing is every time we look into each other eyes, I can't stop laughing and he just glared at me.

The embarrassment that I felt before was lessened after we talk about it.

We told each other to forget about it, but every time we see each other eyes it reminded me of that day.

That day he even carried me on his back because my legs felt so weak. He took me to the room that was supposed to be my room. He also lent me his clothes to change into and even bought me a meal for the night.

I think that's the reason why my legs collapse that day. Being tired and hungry at the same time.

The good thing is, no one came out that day in their respective rooms. Because my co-worker's rooms and the room I'm using are just next to each other.

Now we are even exchanging some messages. But it's all about car parts, it's not kind of boring because we are sharing some knowledge about it.

I even forgot to respond to this guy Bsumone that day. It's good that he is also kind of busy. Or maybe he's just tired of annoying me.

Since that day we didn't talk much, till now. And I kind of miss him though.

It's my day off again. I and Us are planning to go out but his company called him to report. So I ended up in my room, again.

I took my phone out and check my photos. To see what I am going to post today because it's been a while.

BeYourLuve

❤️ Liked by beingsUS and othersBeYourLuve I miss you Daddy #blue and #white #sneakers

BeYourLuve I miss you Daddy #blue and #white #sneakers

Laviniagazna naughty but I love it 😍
soniiiyo fucking sexy as always
Jkisbunny5 you are going to be the death of me
harisd6880 shall we prepare your funeral Jkisbunny5 😂
liupatricia I'm helping harisd6880 🤣
GdragonWifeyy I'm digging the graveyard now Jkisbunny5 😂
Jkisbunny5 Stop all of you or I'm taking you all with me harisd6880 liupatricia GdragonWifeyy
beingsUS Who is that daddy you are talking about?
BeYourLuve Not telling you beingsUS
niti21bts What the hell is happening in this comment section? 😂😂😂
BLack_lavander2501 Beautiful in white 💙 I love you 😘
Ojangsky13 Love yourself first Black_lavander2501
Mylove_Ta B is for beautiful S is for?
senye0405 Shut up Mylove_Ta 🤭
Sisitttyo Why am I here reading all this drama? 🙄
VegasPeteMyHeart Same here Sisitttyo
But yeah, I love dramas too much.
Nettyna96 Why did no one notice the daddy caption? 🙄