PART 10

ask and you shall always receive my babies 💕

OMNISCIENT
72 HOURS BEFORE THE ARREST ...

"Baby your phone," Naleli nudged Damian, her eyes still clamped shut.

He tossed in his sleep, not getting up.

Naleli frowned and reached over his body, picking up his phone.

"What do you want?" She answered with her eyes closed again,

"Leli," Dave spoke, being thrown off by the exact same voice as his wife.

"David, how can I help?" Naleli cleared her throat,

"Me and D were meant to meet," He replied, "Tell his ass to wake up,"

"He's not been sleeping well David, I can't do that," Naleli declined. "I'll tell him to call you in the morning,"

"Whatchu mean he's not been sleeping well?" Dave asked in a low tone,

"Y'all are always coming back at all times of the night," She frowned,

"I haven't seen his ass since we all were together, that's why we're meant to meet today," Dave responded in confusion.

Naleli clenched her jaw and looked at her sleeping husband in discontent.

"Let me speak to my sister," She demanded getting out of the bed going to the bathroom.

"Hello beautiful," Naala came onto the phone, the sound of Naeem cooing in the background.

"Are you feeding him?" Naleli asked in irritation,

"What else do I do? If I'm not feeding him, I'm feeding his daddy," Naala giggled. Naleli sucked her teeth when she heard them kissing.

"La this is serious," Naleli snapped holding the sink tightly,

"Oh what's up?" Naala's voice quietened down,

"Has David been staying out late this week?" Naleli asked, she felt like he was lying to her.

"No not really, he's always home with me," Naala replied. "Why? Damian's been creeping?"

"He's cheating on me again," Naleli held her head,

"Damn," Naala exclaimed. "Amir you knew your brother was cheating?" She shouted off the phone.

"I don't know shit," Dave shouted back,

"He's gonna protect him, you know that," Naleli sighed. "I need you, can he look after Nana for an hour or something?"

"Babe I need to see Leli, can I?" Naala asked off the phone,

"Jesus Christ Naala, he's not your dad," Naleli complained,

"He's my daddy," Naala argued. "So actually I do need his permission,"

"Now y'all are kissing again, seriously?" Naleli raised her voice,