PART 13

enjoy my loves and excuse any mistakes 🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
PARIS, FRANCE

"Breathe," Dave rubbed Naala's back as she vomited into the toilet, sobbing simultaneously.

"They're alive," She cried holding the toilet bowl,

"Yeah," Dave held her hair up,

"After all these years," Naala gasped holding her chest,

"Love you're gonna have a panic attack if you don't calm down," He stressed rubbing her back.

"I'm going to kill Hassan," She screamed standing up. She stomped to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush.

Dave stayed back, afraid to be a victim of her anger.

"I can't believe he would do something like this," Naala continued. "My babies, our babies," She said in anger,

"Let's go and hear him out, so we understand," Dave said calmly,

Naala spun around to him, her eyes flickering from grey to brown.

"Calm down," He said putting his arms out,

"Why aren't you mad?" She snapped at him. "You knew? You knew all this time and you let me almost kill myself?"

"No Love I didn't know," Dave looked at her crazy. "This is fucking with me as much as it's fucking with you,"

Finally her eyes settled and so did she, groaning loudly.

"I'm sorry bae," Naala sniffed putting her head in her hands. "This isn't your fault, I'm sorry,"

Dave clicked his tongue and put his arms around her, squeezing her tight.

"This is a fucking mess but when isn't our life a mess?" He mumbled in her ear, making her chuckle through her tears.

"Such a mess," Naala nodded in tears.

"But we're gonna get through it because that's what we do," Dave continued rubbing her back.

"You keep me grounded," She said looking up at him,

"I love you and I know we're gonna be good, okay?" He lifted her chin up.

"I love you too," Naala nodded. "I can't kill Hassan?"

"You can't kill our daughters dad," Dave chuckled, his smile widening.

Naala touched his face, with a small smile. "This smile, I hope you don't smile at Brielle like this,"

"Nah this is saved for my wife, my only wife," He mumbled leaning down to her.

She stood on her tiptoes, kissing him softly. Dave deepened the kiss, pulling her closer.

"Are you okay now?" Millie interrupted them, a slight blush on her cheeks.

Naala sighed and looked at her, "You really don't need to be talking to me,"