PART 18

if you're getting bored of this, tell me now so I can stop.

For my faves, enjoy my loves 🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
SILICON VALLEY, LOS ANGELES

"Where we going?" Roman leaned forward in the car,

"To get your mom," Dave said pushing him back. "Why can't you sit down like your brothers?"

"He's a baby and he wants to get up too," He pointed to Naeem,

"Dad I'm sitting down," Reign raised his hand,

"I know you are little man," Dave shook his head. He drove on, checking his messages at the same time.

"Why is mama in a hospital?" Reign looked out the window. "Is she dead?" He gasped.

"No she's not dead," Dave answered pulling into a spot. "Get your brother," He said to Roman.

Roman got out of the car and lifted Naeem up, which made him cry out in discomfort.

"You're doing too much," Roman straight faced him. Dave lifted Naeem into his sling which was strapped to his chest.

"Mama uses that," Roman sniggered,

"He likes being close, shut up," Dave arranged the sling before taking both twins hands.

"Hi my wife and daughter were brought in today," Dave said at the desk.

The woman blushed at him, "Your children are very cute," The woman told him.

"Thanks," Roman winked at her,

"Boy," Dave laughed pulling him back. "It's Naala Brewster and Mazi —"

"Love-Wright," The woman finished off. "Your wife has been causing such a scene,"

"Sounds just like her," Dave shook his head. He took the directions and him and the boys were off in that direction.

"I hate hospitals," Reign held Dave's hand tighter,

"I know, me too," Dave responded lowly. He hated them because his wife seemed to always be in one.

"There you are," Naala stressed. "Amir can you tell them I'm fine? She keeps poking at me," She pointed to the nurse.

"Let them do what they gotta do," He answered. "You okay?" He stood in front of her.

"I'm fine," Naala sighed. "Hi boys, why the long faces?"

"Why we here?" Roman mugged. Naala laughed and held her arms out for them.

Reign was first to dive into her arms, burying his head in her chest.

"Baby I'm fine," Naala kissed his head before moving on to Roman,

"This don't mean nothing," His cheeks reddened as his mom kissed him,

"Where's Maz?" Dave sat down, adjusting Naeem on his chest.