Rescue chapter 7

Xingqiu still couldn't believe what just happened but than as Zhongli spoke to him. He tries to calm down soon as he does he tries to respond back To Zhongli but He saw that he had already left. Deep down in Xingqiu heart he decided to go to Guili plains and follow as he was now determined to help his new friend.
—————-
Reader pov
—————-

(Y/N) was still in the bubble of liquid unconscious. The abyss mage made sure not to drown her as they made it to a room in a domain. The bubble burst and causes (Y/N) to fall onto the ground she than starts to cough and spit out water and gasping for air. As she hears evil laughter from the abyss mage that had kidnapped her. She couldn't move as her body felt weak and heavy. Her eyes slowly opens as she sees a group of strange people that looked like monsters taking amongst themselves.

Abyss mage: "As you see she's here. I'm sure she'll be of good use."

Abyss Herald: "I am pleased that she's here. Now we must find out what she's capable of first.  I believe I can trust you to do that right?"

Abyss mage: "I'm sure I can..I just need sometime."
The Abyss Herald than turns around and opens a portal to leave. "Don't fail me..cause if you do I'll punish you." Says in a threatening tone as they left. The abyss mage than gulps in fear but understood what they must do. A small group of hilichurl than came into the room and started dancing around the girl as if they were worshiping her. (Y/N) lays there feeling confused of the situation and passes out again as the hilichurl kept dancing around her.
Abyss mage: "Gaurd her with your life's" one of the mages orders them
——————-
Zhongli pov
——————

Upon entering the domain, the maze like area made it quite hard for the old archon to figure out the path way. The trails of the abyss mage went crazy like here and there and it confused the man. It was as if the abyss mage knew he could see their trails and made multiples to make sure he won't find out which one was the real deal. The tricky mechanism of the domain was not helping his situation either and it was once made by guizhong so it took him a while to figure out puzzles and mazes out of the abandoned domain. But the said domain was not entirely abandoned that it has become the abyss' lair.

He turned and followed his guts and logics and of course a few of his memories left of what guizhong would do when she made the domain. He sighed and kept on going deeper and deeper into the domain's heart, wondering, "Is the water boy okay though going in inside such domain?"
—————
Readers pov
——————

(Y/N) couldn't tell what was reality and what was not. All she saw was darkness as she wonders on a pathway that leads to the unknown. She than sees a face of a beautiful woman that sorta looked like herself. "Wh..-what's going on..?!" She questions as she than hear the woman voice and follows it into the darkness.
Meanwhile
The abyss mage tries to piece things together of what they knew of (Y/N) as the hilichurl continued to dance around her unconscious body. They than started chanting stuff.

Dancing hilichurl video here xD
—————-
Back to story
——————

One of the abyss mages: "This girl really resembles the god of dust. It might be possible she has this god's power." The mage says to themselves as they than hope there theory is right. "If so than we can use that power. " The mages than snickers to themselves.
—————
Zhongli pov
—————-

As he was deep in thoughts, he saw a few hilichurls but none of them dared to come forth since they recognize one of the Gods that destroyed Khaenriah. They just stared at him without moving an inch and seeing them not daring to even lift a finger, Zhongli left them as they were as an act of his benevolent and mercy. As he want further, he saw a few abyss mage who readied themselves to attack him. Being a strong God he is, all of them was taken care of in an instant. He held one mage up, "Where's the girl?"