Blood and surprises chapter 21

Author note:

Ok I'll be honest I was lazy to edit this chapter so I'll make the next chapter and not edit this xD cuz I'm lazy so if you see cringe or stuff not making since than whatever. I'll maybe come back to it whenever I can.
——————-

(Y/N) watches Zhongli leave and notices how hesitant he was to do so. She felt relieved when he was finally now gone. "How many times is he going to steal kisses from me..." she stands up off the couch and walks out the living room area to head towards her room. Wondering again why zhongli was acting affectionate towards her.

Zhongli felt quite happy for the day that the moment he entered his office, everyone noticed that his aura was pretty much sunny. Even the smallest help, he'd help them and everyone was worried of him that they talked about a beautiful white haired woman came and told them about him being out cold. He made sure that they had nothing to worry about and it was just a normal cold. And after they listened to his explanation, that's when everyone head back to their respective works. Hu Tao tu was worried since she never imagine he was out sick. Maybe the workloads was too much for him. So she finally specified his line of works focusing on the adeptis only as she finally open vacancy for more consultant to balance the dark brown haired man's workloads.
———————

She walks into the room to see Baizhu and Changsheng still asleep. And stood at the door staring at them with a small smile on her lips. "It's ok since the day just started...no surprise they wouldn't wake up yet." She starts to whine silently to herself knowing she has to keep things in order at bubu pharmacy a little while longer. "I did miss taking care of things but now I miss doing whatever I want..." she says as she turns around to leave the two as they slept. And gets ready for the day while dragging her feet slowly on the ground sulking.
——————

The day went smoothly for zhongli and he managed to finish all the workloads he left during his absence. He leaned back a bit to catch a breather. The assistant noticed and pleaded, "Don't push yourself too much, sir. You just got off from a cold..."

"it is fine. I am actually enjoying this though. Its been a while since i last touch paperworks," He smiled as the assistant nodded.

"But if you're tired, please take a rest, okay?" She then leave with the finished paperworks.
—————

Today (Y/N) decided not to wear anything less revealing or short since she understand by now she can't dress like that no more since unexpected awkward moments tends to happen ever since she's been out more around people.  So she puts a simple summer dress with colorful flower patterns on it. Than go look for Qiqi to give orders for the day. "QIQI WHERE ARE YOU?!?"
————-

Zhongli nodded at the assistant and continued his works. He checked on the previous files, making sure all funerals were done perfectly without a single hitch. Files after files until suddenly he heard a knock by the door and lifted his head, "Come in."

A young twin tailed girl walked in and walked towards his desk cheerfully, "Haiya~ you shouldn't be working too much. Come with me. Let's go look for potential clients!" she beamed.

Zhongli who had known no better, nodded. He then got up and followed the young lady out in the streets. He was suspicious when he saw her holding a few coupons and flyers but he just kept it silent.

—————-

Qiqi appears in front of (Y/N) looking slightly different as if she had emotions in her eyes. Yet still had a dead expressionless look on her face. (Y/N) wasn't sure if she was ok so she treaded carefully. "Good morning I hope you rested well ...um.." Qiqi stares at her and says. "Big....sister....?" (Y/N)  remembers accidentally calling her little sis and felt shock that Qiqi called her big sister. She still didn't accept her as she didn't have any fondness towards zombies. "Qiqi I didn't mea-.." she pauses seeing the look on the small girl face making her say instead. "Ah never mind Yes I am your big sister!!!.." (Y/N) grins and cringes inside her mind as she ruffled Qiqi hair playfully. "Now for your orders today watch over the pharmacy like you always do!!" A small smile broke out on Qiqi lips as she nods and silently goes to work. (Y/N) thought she was seeing shit again and shrugs it off to head to her room to check on Baizhu once more.