You ok? Chapter 12

Previously
—————-

Zhongli was now Remembering what she said about going back towards the dimension where there was Guizhong, zhongli decided to ask again, "(Y/N), I don't know if I'm being insensitive but... Guizhong is also a part of you. Just like a traumatic past, it is still a part of you. Embrace it. Maybe there is something more to it that you did not know. The more you reject it, the harder it will be. If you ever find yourself stuck in a nightmare, I'll be there. If You still need me in the day, go to wansheng funeral parlour and ask for me. I'll be there." He replied soothingly. He knew she will need all the rest she could get especially after what had happened for the past few days.
——————-
And so Let's continue
————————-

She listens to him and almost freaked out on if he knew that she keeps skipping on sleep and have insomnia. "I..I..Don't mind seeing her now and than..." she than whispers in a low scared voice. "It's...just..the memories she wants me to remember and know about..." her hands grip tightly onto him as she continues. "It..s..scares..me..especially being in that place....alone when unconscious..." she than starts to remember how she felt her body go cold and was dying. She than tries not to cry as images of her covered in blood as the life outta her slowly fades away while in someone's arms as a memory. "How...can you make such promises of being there..?" She speaks up enough for him to hear. Soon as he says to find him in the day she than started to feel sad knowing Baizhu wouldn't allow her outside after what she did at the rite deception event.

He smiled, knowing her worries. He then used his tail and brushed her hair gently to calm her down and his head turned facing her, "Do you not know that an adepti can also enter one's dream. Adepti Xiao did that many times to fight off karma in someone's dream."

He kept on flying and looked at her, hoping she would calm down. "If you like, child, I can wait until you fall asleep and if by chance you were in that nightmare, I'll come and bring you out. How does that sound?" He started bargaining so she would be less distressed.

She slightly blushes a little at his gesture not expecting his tail to interact with her. She looks away and replies. " I..guess I can try to rest..than.." she than hopes Baizhu wouldn't check on her at this time of night if zhongli was going to watch over her until she sleeps. (Y/N) started to wonder who Xiao was.

He chuckled and flew them lower until they arrived. He gently landed and carefully let her get back in her room before changing back to his Rex Lapis form. He wondered if he should make himself looked less provocative. He then changed his appearance to be a young gentleman the same age as her, just a bit tad taller. He then turned towards her and smiled, "Is this appearance makes you feel uncomfortable, child?"

Once they were back at the pharmacy in her destroyed room. She turns around and sees that he had changed his form again. "You can be whatever you like..either way your still you. So appearance's doesn't matter to me" she shyly smiles at him as she than heads towards her bed to lay down and get comfortable. Before she lays down she takes her jacket off now revealing her perky nipples of her breasts through her tank top. Her back is facing him showing little skin. She doesn't pays any of this no mind as she crawls into bed and gets underneath the covers. Than gaze up at the man .

Zhongli, despite of being in a body of a young teenager, turned away from facing her. Seeing how much of a mess he made of her room. He used his geo power to create a geo construct into fixing the room. His eyes and hair highlights glowed a beautiful shade of golden glow. The room shook a bit but not enough to shake the whole pharmacy and soon, the room returned back to how it was but sturdier. He then slowly walked towards the girl and sat beside the bed, patting her head. "Sorry about your room. Does the amendment I made sufficient?" He finally looked at her as she was finally under her covers.