𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗

Hello lovely people who have decided to give this story a shot before you start to read I'd like to say it may not be the best and may even be cringy. I have written stuff in the past that I have now unpublished because I wrote it back in 2016/2017 and it was highly cringy. Since then I have never truly tried to write again. So I'd like to say I'm very open to feedback but please no negative comments that aren't helpful criticism. I'd also like to say that the punctuation and Grammer most likely won't be the best I do have dyslexia which does make it hard for me sometimes and I tend to miss a lot of grammatical errors. There will be strong language involved there will also be mentions of smoking and drinking and I'm not completely sure yet but there may be some sexual content in this story. Their will be touchy subjects that can be triggering to some readers of course I'll try to remember to put a disclaimer before the chapter starts. One more thing I would like to discuss well two more things. I have had this account since 2015 I believe and I have had the same username since then I do not like it, it is so cringy but I can not change because I know if I do I will forget it and not be able to login again so please do not pay any attention to the horrid username. The final thing I'd like to say is I do not support the things that jkr has said they are horrible and I do not share the same beliefs as her I want to make it known that this is a safe space anyone and everyone is welcome if you do not like it then you are more then welcome to leave because I will not tolerate ANY hate to any one of the lovely people who decide to read this story I want to make it clear that love is for anyone and no matter your gender no matter your race you are welcomed here. Thank you for your time and if you continue to read I hope you enjoy.

With love, Lily ♡
She/her