𝟚𝟠

FRED had learned a lot about Liora while playing truth or drink. Everything he learned only made his feelings more prominent. He liked the girl and he was completely sure of it. The whole rest of the night he and Liora were constantly flirting. He wasn't sure if it was because she just liked flirting or if there was possibility she may feel the same. Of course he was going to go with she liked to Flirt.

The night ended with an absolutely hammered Theo. It wasn't because he didn't answer the questions. No it was because he just liked to drink he basically drank the whole bottle of fire whiskey. No one else was drunk Eloise, George, and Lee were slightly buzzed but other then that everyone else was basically sober.

George, Lee, Fred, Eloise, and Liora were the only ones left in the Gryffindor common room. They had just dropped everyone off at their designated house and sent the golden trio to bed. The all sat on the couch knowing it was too late that Mcgonagall wouldn't be coming to check any more and they could just talk their way out of trouble with the prefects. Liora was sitting on Eloise's lap Fred sat next to them with George and Lee on his right.

The group was laughing and talking amongst themselves until Eloise touched Liora's hand and felt that it was extremely cold. Eloise leaned over to Lioras ear and started to talk in hushed tones so no one around heard them.

"Did you take your medication today?" Liora in fact did not. She hated her medication she thought it tasted like a burning pile of rubbish.

"Yes" Eloise knew she was Lying and shook her head grabbing Liora's hand

"You're Lying. Your hand is as cold as ice there is no way you took it"

"Fine I may have forgotten today"

"Sure and you forgot yesterday and the day before that." Eloise rolled her eyes upset at her best friend for not taking care of herself "you need to start taking your medication"

"It's not that big of a deal. I don't need it Ellie you know I can be fine without it"

"What happens if your magic goes haywire? It will drain you and you can be seriously hurt and being pushed can weaken your heart. What will I do without my best Friend? What would I do without my soul mate? I need you Liora so please start taking this seriously"

"Eloise it's not that big of a deal but if it will make you feel better I'll start taking it ok? I'll try to remember." Liora was telling the truth she saw the worry in her face and she hated to see it. Eloise sighed trusting her but knowing there will be day where she will actually forget.

"You better. Or else I'll tell on you"

"Who are you going to tell on me too? I'm an orphan remember?"

"Easy. I will first tell my parents then I'll move on to Mcgonagall then move to the worst of all Myra" Liora gasped at Myra. She knew Myra would tie her to a chair and force feed her the medication if she had too.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh my lovely I would" Liora huffed and nodded "I promise I'll take it"

"Ok that's enough for tonight I'm completely knackered. Plus you tried to lie to me I don't want you no more" Eloise announced to the group that she was going to leave for the night

"You can't sleep upset at your friend you know the rules" Liora said not moving from Eloise lap

"I'm not upset I'm tired goodnight my love" Eloise gave Liora a kiss on the cheek and picked her up and moved her to Fred's lap "here you have her. Goodnight boys and Liora I'll see you in a bit" Eloise waved and walked away as the boys said their good night's