𝟜𝟞

MAYBELL agreed to flirt with Fred once the group had found her in the library snogging some slytherin girl who ran away once they were found. Fred and Liora had listened to the whole record. Fred loved it and Liora loved that he liked it too.

They were laying on their backs looking at the ceiling talking as the Beatles played lowly. "So your saying that out of all the Weasleys your favorite is Charlie well besides me of course." Fred asked the girl who had her on his chest as he tracing shapes on her arm. "No. He's my favorite Weasley including you." Fred gasped and looked down at her "I feel very offended by that" Liora laughed "I'm joking I'm joking my favorite is Ginny" Fred raised an Eyebrow "really?" Liora smirked up at him and nodded a mischievous smile appeared on his face. Liora's smile dropped knowing what Fred was planning.

"Fred dont" Fred shook his head "I'm sorry darling that's not my name is it and I'm not your favorite but if I was maybe I wouldn't do it" he was now sitting up beside Liora. Liora shook her head and that's when Fred shrugged and then started to tickle her. "FRED! STOP!" Liora screeched a laugh Fred shook his head "not my name love" she laughed harder as he tickled her more "FREDDIE! SWEETPEA! STOP!" He stopped for second "so who's your favorite Weasley again" he asked she caught her breath "ginny" he shook his head "wrong answer" he said and started tickling her again. "OKAY! OKAY YOU'RE MY FAVORITE" She screamed through her laughter he stopped now leaning over her "was that's so hard love?" Liora rolled her eyes "yes matter of fact it was" he smiled "Well tha-" Fred was cut off by the dorm door slamming open.

In walked Angelina holding a beaters bat. Both Liora's and Fred's head shot to the door. Angelina saw the two and let out a breath of relief putting down the bat. "Thank merlin you are alright. I was coming to get my play book and I heard screaming. I was worried you were in danger because I heard stop. Now looking at the two of you I see you are far from in danger." Angelina said Fred and Liora were still in shock they turned to look at each other then burst into laughter Fred kissed Liora's forehead and then moved to sit beside her. Liora sat up and smiled at Angelina who was now leaning on the bed post of her and Alicia's bunks.

"You were just carrying around a beaters bat?" Liora asked with a laugh "course not. 'Accio' is a spell we learned years ago you coconut head" Angelina said as if it was the most obvious thing "Now tell me did I walk in and disrupt a moment if you know what I mean" she wiggled her eyebrows. Liora put her hand out to Fred he handed her one of her pillows and Liora threw it at Angelina. "No he was being an asshole because my favorite Weasley is Ginny" Fred turned his head to the girl and rose an Eyebrow "is? If I remember correctly you just said and I quote 'your my favorite' before Angelina came in like mad woman" Liora shook her head "because you were tickling and wouldn't stop until I said you" Fred narrowed his eyes at her playfully

"This is cute and all but I should inform you that dinner is in ten and Eloise and George are waiting in the common room for you two along with the rest of them." Angelina said after grabbing her play book.

"Do they know that we are up here?"

"No. I heard them say they are going to wait until you two show up they are all facing the common room entrance waiting."

"Don't tell them I want to see their faces. Especially E.Z he likes to play protective" Liora got off the bed going to her trunk and grabbing a black button up and a red crop top. She threw the red crop top at Angelina "wear it. You got a grass stain on your shirt. You can use the bathroom first" Angelina looked at it and nodded and walked to the bathroom giving Liora a kiss on the cheek "thank you" she said as she closed the door to their bathroom

"What are you looking for?" He asked liora watching her rummage through her trunk

"A tank top but I think Eloise has it" she closed her trunk and went over to Eloise's opening in until she found what she was looking for.