𝟚𝟙

VERY BIG WARNING: this chapter will contain mentions of blood and child abuse. Please do not read if it may be uncomfortable or triggering.

~~°•~~☆~~•°~~

LIORA took a seat next to the boy. "Hello, Nott" the boy let out a chuckle passing over his cigarette to the girl "Noir, to what do I owe the pleasure" the girl took a drag letting out the smoke from her mouth.

"Need your help with a mission"

"And what is this mission"

"Cheer up the Hufflepuffs. And I know how you feel about the Hufflepuffs or at least a certain one"

"What are you getting at Noir?"

"Theo, Theo, Theo as if I don't see the way you look at E.Z"

"I have no idea what you are talking about I don't even look at him"

"Suurrre. Anyway we need help getting into slytherin common room we promise we won't do anything too bad we just want to place powder bombs that slytherins can use to throw at fellow students to defend themselves or cause trouble whichever they choose don't want to leave any house behind"

"Just like you didn't leave any House behind with the ink?"

"That was the Weasleys" Theo gave Liora a look and she shrugged

"I know it was you Noir only you can control those wretched fairies"

"They aren't wretched you are just rude and don't know how to properly bribe"

"Either way I knew it was you"

"You did look rather lovely in pink"

"I know I was actually debating asking Umbridge for some tips on how to alter my wardrobe" the girl laughed imagining the boy in Umbridges clothes

"So will you help"

"Yeah sure I have nothing better to do its not like they like me anyway they are a bunch of stuck up snobs"

"Still after you?"

"Don't think they will ever stop luckily its our last year. They are more upset I'm not like my father rather then upset that I am a 'blood traitor' so that's a plus I prefer to be hated for not being like that bastard means I'm doing something right."

"Glad to have you on board I'm sure E.Z will appreciate it"

"Get off it" Theodore lightly shoved Liora with his shoulder

"So How are you? You know with everything going on and your father?"

"I'm doing alright besides the snobs being arses which as you know I'm more then capable of taking care of them. As of for everything going on I guess I'm kind of scared I'm sure I could possibly be next target being a Nott and all but I'm more scared of my father getting out he deserves to rot in there. Speaking of awful parents how are the Grays?"

"They are probably cuddling and flirting with some dementors right now with your father." Theodore laughed a genuine laugh he hasn't done that in a while but Liora always had that effect on people.

"Why do you say that?"

"They got sent to Azkaban for child neglect and abuse along with attempted murder this past summer after Mcgonagall helped me to report them"

"That's good to hear they deserve to rot with my horrid father. So what did they do to you that was to much? I know you we are one in the same I'm afraid so I know it must have been bad"

"I don't think you'd like to hear the details its pretty gruesome"

"I told you what my father did to me we are trauma buddies after all" Liora let out a little laugh and nodded