𝟜𝟝

THEY went to two shops and after each shop they had almost completed their costumes. Fred had gotten a pirate hat that was maroon and black as well as a fake sword what was able to connect to his belt along with a few chains that had skulls at the end of it and a potions bottle that had rope all around which all connected at the end and had beads hanging off of it both also able to be connected to his belt. Liora bought him two necklaces and a ring when he wasn't looking. With all that his look was complete.

Liora had gotten a red potion holder that she wanted to connect to her thigh holster that came with three little bottles already in it she got three necklaces one silver with pearls, one just had a circle gold pendant that resembled Fred's, and one gold one with a big red gem or course they were real or Liora thought they weren't because they were quite cheap so it was either fake or cursed she didn't mind either. She found a ring to match the gold pendent necklace along with a silver ring to match her pearl necklace. She got a beaded hip belt that was full of beads and charms. Fred had secretly gotten her some red earrings that matched perfectly with the red gem necklace.

Liora had a few pieces she was going to add to her costume in her dorm. Now they were in one last shop looking for another pirate hat well one that wasn't too big for Lioras head. "How about this one?" Fred had a giant smile on his face as he teasingly showed Liora a giant bright pink feathery pirate hat. Liora loved the color pink hell she liked every color but the hat was absolutely atrocious. She cringed and shook her head "Yeah sure if I wanted to be Umbridge as a pirate" Liora said Fred laughed and put it down

"I need to find one that fits and matches the outfit there has to be something"

"Well I'll look on the left you look on the right see what we can find"

"Sounds like a great plan Fredrick"

Liora looked at all the shelves and all the racks and found nothing. She started to walk go to the left side of the store to see if Fred had found anything when she saw something glimmer in one of the glass cases at the front counter. She immediately walked over to it, it was a crown it was beautiful and she instantly fell in love with it she knew she had to have it. She rushed to Fred and pulled him by the arm to the counter without a word not answering his confused questions.

"Change of plans. I'm going to be a pirate princess. I have found this crown and I am getting it. What do you think?" Liora was looking at the crown with so much awe it made Fred's heart sore he wished he could buy it for her but she'd never let him especially after he had bought her earrings. He was all out of tricks

"Can I be the pirate prince?" Fred asked Liora shrugged "sure you're already handsome like one" her eyes were still set on the crown and her words came out as genuine and not with the normal hint of playfulness. Fred practically looked like a tomato from the blush he had.

"Well I think you'd be a beautiful pirate princess. You should get it. I'd like to say though even without the crown you'd fit the mold of princess perfectly." Fred said grabbing her hand and giving it a kiss. Now it was Lioras turn to blush. "Shut up. Let's go find someone to get it out the case so I could buy it"

They eventually made it out of the shop with the crown. The crown was originally for a play but it was never used the director didn't like the design and went with another. Now it was Lioras and she'd give it the loved it deserved.

"It's getting later  we should go back now" Liora said looking at the sky "And I still have to show you David Bowie before dinner"

"What should we do about the bags? Leave them in the passage and get them later?" Fred asked as they started their walk back to honeydukes "we can put them in my book bag it has extension and a weightless charm" Liora opened up her book bag and put her new books and her record along with her bags from the shops. She opened the bag for Fred to put the items he was holding in. "Let's go then" Liora said jumping on Fred back making him laugh