𝟚𝟘

The two had made it to the quidditch pitch both laughing at a joke Fred had said. Luckily they weren't late at all they were actually five minutes early. At the pitch stood Harry, Ron, George, Alicia, and Angelina waiting for the two. Fred made his way to their friends and let Liora off his back. Liora saw the rest of her friends with Hermione in the stands.

"Where have you two been" Angelina asked with her arms crossed Liora shrugged.

"Fred tried to kill me-" Fred scoffed and rolled his eyes "I did not try to kill you" Fred cut in Liora shot him a glare "Liar. Anyway he tried to kill me and then umbitch came being a bitch until Mcgonagall showed up and saved us while also taking twenty points from us because of Fred causing so much trouble" Fred rolled his eyes

"It was your fault not mine you threw egg at me"

"Oh Godric we are still on that I say we are both even now considering you chased me around the castle and got us into trouble" Fred pouted and crossed his arms "Fine we are even or whatever"

"Ok so why were you on Fred's back" George asked Harry scoffed

"You should know that if Liora has someone around to carry her she will beg and complain until she is carried"

"Shut up harpy"

"It's true"

"He chased me around I got so tired that if I walked all the way here I wouldn't be able to participate and an angry Angelina is not fun"

"I didn't care I was complimented the whole way here because she was trying to make sure I didn't purposely drop her" Fred shrugged not minding carrying her at all. He liked carrying her it made him feel wanted and like he was protecting her. He also didn't mind letting people see She was on HIS back though they were only Friends.

"Ok enough of this gross cute shit time for tryouts" Angelina said moving away from the group to instruct tryouts

Tryouts went smoothly. Angelina chose who would be on the team remotely fast with a lot of hard thinking. Once try outs were finished the people who were automatically already on team had stayed under Angelina's orders to do some drills. Liora was by far the best chaser everyone was amazed by her skills well everyone who didn't know her.

"Here let's switch since you say you are such an amazing beater" Fred said to Liora as he handed her the beater bat. To which she nodded and looked to the stands to see her Friends smiling their most evil smiles.

"Sure but you can't complain when I'm better then you"

"As if"

"Fine how about a wager?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well I show you all my beater skills and then we have a vote if my skills were better then yours or not"

"You're on. One sickle?" Fred put out his hand Liora took it and shook it "one sickle"

Once the practice was over and they had finished their drill. It was time for the vote. Liora walked over to Fred one hand out "one sickle please" Fred grumbled and dropped a sickle in the palm of her hand. He thought she was a great chaser but did not expect for her to be the best beater he had ever saw. She was great and he knew that and that only made his feelings grow along with the list of her perfections. Liora decided to say bye to the group knowing she will see them later considering she was all sweaty and wanted to go to her dorm to clean up. Fred stood there watching as she left absolutely mesmerized.

"Oi Freddie I see a little drool coming down your chin there" George elbowed Fred in the side grabbing his attention.

"She is amazing Georgie" George only shook his head and wrapped his arm around his twin shoulders guiding him off the pitch.