WORRIED

*Smack*

His body jerked a little forward, he felt his head spinning with a sudden and hard impact on the back of his head. His grip loosened on the collar of the buff man in front of him. He tried turning around, to look at the person, who hit his head— with a blurry vision. Before he could see his face, he fell on to the ground and felt few hard kicks in his abdomen.

"Oppa!" The girl beside him screamed and that is the last word he heard before blacking out.

-

Four hours later

He opened his eyes to see his best friend crying on his boyfriend's shoulder. He let out a big sigh as he tried to sit in the bed, but a sharp sting shot up to his head and he fell, groaning in pain.

"Yoongi!" The crying male rushed to his side, to help his friend.

"Oh, God! Yoongi are you okay?" Another one worriedly asked.

"I'm fine, Namjoon. Stop crying Jin, you are giving me a headache" Yoongi grumbled.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked, helping him lean onto the bed post.

"I know it's that bitch's fault. She is a pain in the ass" Jin's crying was replaced by anger in a second.

"It's not her fault. I just wanted to show them, how to respect women. Those rats and their rotten mouths" Yoongi clutched his fist, Jin huffed at him.

"What are you? A gangster? Or a Superman that saves women in distress? When are going to realise that girl is destroying you, Yoongi? Why won't you listen to anything we say?" Jin yelled at his friend who wouldn't listen to him.

"I told you number of times, Jin and I'm saying again, I don't care. I like being like this and I'm fine this way" Yoongi said.

"No, you are not! Have you looked at yourself? You are nothing close to being fine. I'm worried, Yoongi. Not only me, our friends are worried too." Jin's voice was lower than it was a second ago. He is really worried and so are his friends.

Even though it has been almost two years since everything happened, Yoongi is still not over him. He is willingly ruining himself. His friends thought, he will get better as the time passes but he is only becoming more and more worse.

At first, he would leave somewhere without telling anyone and return after days, then, he started going to bars, clubs and started sleeping with girls. He never listened and never cared about what his friends warned him. He became very cold and stone hearted person towards his friends.

No matter how cold he has been to them, they always understood him. They know what he's going through and they know all the rude words he is saying to them are not true at all. They know what's in his mind and they know what's in his heart. They just hoped he'd come back to his normal self, soon.

But these days, they are loosing hopes because Yoongi is not just drinking or staying out. Lately he is coming home, covered in blood, from going into fights. He is even taken to police station sometimes and his friends are a lot thankful for Jackson and Jinyoung for helping them on bringing him out. It's getting out of hands and they are worried about him.

"There is no need to. As you can see, I'm fine and still alive"

"Yoongi, please. You know, he will not come back. You have to accept it and move on. You can't keep waiting for him. Even if you want to, this is not the way to do it. Stop doing this to yourself, please, I'm begging you" Jin pleaded his friend with a little hope that he'd listen, atleast this time.

"You know we searched for him. You should know because you did a lot than all of us. He is not-" Namjoon stopped when Yoongi abruptly stood up.

"Stop! You don't have to remind me that he is not coming back. I know that he never will. Stop torturing me by saying that again and again and get out of my room" Yoongi yelled at them. His tears are threatening to fall down but he blinked them away.