LITTLE THINGS

"You'll be back right?" Jimin smiled to himself, remembering how hesitantly Jin let him leave. They said their goodbyes for the day and his friends were uncertain if Jimin would return to them if they let go.

For a long time, he felt loved again.

"What are you smiling at?" Yoongi asked bringing him back from his thoughts. Jimin turned to him and his smile only grew wider.

"Just thinking about everything." he said turning his head to the road infront.

They were walking to the place where Nayeon was at. Jimin got a call from her, saying they have a place to be for their work which happened to be very close to Yoongi's apartment. Jimin insisted on walking and who is Yoongi to say no.

"Everything?" Yoongi asked, raising a brow. Jimin chuckled before answering.

"Nothing has changed hyung, not you or our friends. All of you are just the same when I last saw you guys." Jimin has a gentle smile on his face and he didn't look at Yoongi. His eyes were on the road, and hands clasped behind him.

Yoongi observed him, his every move, searching an answer for the question he couldn't ask. Did Nayeon really meant everything she said? Did Jimin really came back for him? Was it because Jimin loved him back? He wanted to ask but he didn't. He just listened.

"I don't know why I was hesitant to see you guys again. Is it because I was distant for too long? Or was it because we didn't end things in good terms?" He shook his head, chuckling again while kicking a tiny pebble on the road.

Yoongi looked at him confused. What is Jimin thinking about? What does he mean none of them changed?

"I think I was too occupied with my own feelings to think about any of you. I thought you would never welcome me again, that you all would hate me for what happened back then." Jimin halted and turned to Yoongi when he stopped the him by holding his hand.

"You really don't think that we hate you, do you? If you do, then you will be the dumbest human on the earth." He said, his hold on Jimin's hand getting a little tight. Jimin laughed at Yoongi's choice of words.

"No hyung. I don't think that now. Maybe I'm just nervous to meet you'll after such long while. I thought you'll will hate me for that I disappeared without a word and suddenly appeared out of the blue just when you all are moving on happily. I'm just-"

"Dumb" Yoongi cut him off, completing his sentence. Jimin hit his shoulder, rolling his eyes at the elder. Yoongi flinched, rubbing his shoulder, mumbling an 'ouch'.

"I'm not dumb" Jimin stated, throwing a glare at his hyung.

"That's right, you are not dumb" Yoongi nodded and Jimin smiled until, "you are the dumbest" he finished earning another slap on his chest. Jimin glared at him and Yoongi laughed at the younger for being so reactive to his teasing.

It's these little things Jimin loved about Yoongi and these are the little things Yoongi missed doing with Jimin. He loved teasing the younger.

Yoongi found it adorable whenever Jimin gets all pouty and angry at him. Teasing him brings the best fun and the reactions from the younger were too cute to Yoongi, which only makes Yoongi to rile him up even more.

He missed it, the fun, their little fights, all those times they both would bicker back and forth continuously. He missed Jimin, so much, and now he felt alive again having him back in his life.

"But that doesn't change the fact how much we all love you, Jimin." Yoongi stopped laughing. His voice was serious but gentle. He didn't want Jimin to have false thoughts in his mind. They'd never hate him and he wanted younger to know that.