CUTE VS UGLY

Jimin was tired after the continuous practice sessions and he has been working on that secret project for Yoongi. It's been a lot to handle and he didn't have enough sleep in last few weeks.

Currently, everyone is sleeping in their rooms as they were also tired after practicing the performance for their upcoming world tour. They all are tired and went to their own rooms to take rest.

Jimin is sitting infront his computer, going through his work. He finished it earlier and just making sure he didn't miss anything. He was about to shut down the system when he heard a knock on his door.

"Jiminnie" and he knew who it was. With a smile spread across his face as he closed the computer, he walked over to open the door for his boyfriend.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping." Yoongi walked in, giving a peck on younger's cheek and sat on bed. He looked up at the younger and patted the place beside him.

"I missed you." Jimin rolled his eyes at that but a slight blush forming on his cheeks, gave him out. He moved forward and was pulled into Yoongi's embrace, falling on the bed, beside him.

"You saw me an hour ago"

"And that hour is equal to 60 minutes which is equal to 3600 seconds and that is equal to 3600000 milliseconds also 3600 to 6000 heartbeats, which my heart can't take without seeing you." He completed, kissing younger's chubby little finger which held their proposal ring.

"That's a lot of cheese for you, hyung." He chuckled and Yoongi pouted, scrunching up his nose a little.

"Wait, stay like that and don't change your expression!" Jimin hurriedly got of his bed, leaving a confused Yoongi on bed. He walked to his desk and fetched his phone, jumping back on the bed.

Yoongi was still in the same place with pouty face, looking in other direction as Jimin moved out of his sight. Jimin quickly took a snap of the adorable sight and giggled at the picture he took.

"Gotta show the world, what is cuteness overloaded means." Jimin mumbled to himself, opening their gc.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi muttered after a minute as he didn't get any response from the younger. Jimin was lost in the photo as he forgot about the elder.

"Oh sorry, you can move now hyung" he giggled again and leaned forward to give him a peck. Yoongi tilted his head, looking at the younger for an explanation of what's happening.

"Gosh! Why you are so cute?" He jumped on him and kissed his cheeks. He couldn't have enough of the cutest human being infront of him, looking so confused but still so damn adorable.

"I'm not!"

"Oh yes, you are! Look." He showed the photo he took. Yoongi looked at it with furrowed eyebrows and back at Jimin and back at the photo. Jimin raised an eyebrow at the act.

"He's ugly" Jimin gasped, highly offended by the remark and he moved back instantly, giving an 'are you serious' look.

"Excuse you! How dare you talk low of my baby?"

"Aannd I'm not a bab-" Jimin muffled his words with a pillow pressed to his face.

"Shut up, you are a baby and accept it!"

"You can't make me" Yoongi took off the pillow, putting it aside. He then looked at the angry mochi infront of him.

"Is it? Watch me!"

"I am" Jimin didn't argue any further. He took his phone, thinking of that one thing could make elder agree with him. He opened the group chat.(names changed again, cuz why not?)