MOVE ON

Yeon Woo was in Yoongi's studio, recording a song for his upcoming album. The older offered in help and Yeon Woo couldn't be happier to accept. Just the thought of him spending time with Yoongi alone makes his heart race and butterflies flutter inside his tummy. 

He told himself that it is not good to still hold on to his feelings. Yoongi can't return them, when he has another person in his life who wasn't him. It hurts to think Yoongi being all lovely dovely with his boyfriend and loving him, hugging him, kissing him and caring for him. He can never be that person.

And just when he was gathering the courage to try putting his feelings past him, Yoongi had to break that little courage he got. It's not like Yoongi was doing it intentionally, he was just being a good friend and trying to help him. Yoongi is kind, he always was. He knew that in his mind, but does his heart care? No. 

Both were involved deep in the music making, Yoongi was sitting beside and guiding him through right notes and chords. Teaching him the ways to align the tunes in a way that can capture his fan's hearts. 

Yoongi took the hold of the mouse from Yeon Woo's hands, his slender fingers brushing on Younger's. He started clicking on some files that took him to the drafts he was storing. He was focused on what he was doing, he totally missed the youngers bright pink face and Yeon Woo was afraid his heart would jump out of his chest.

He was long gone from concentrating and began staring the elder. His eyes were shining like brightest stars in the universe and his adoration for Yoongi was not so subtle that even an idiot can understand that he was in love. He fell deep into the pits of it, too deep that he couldn't find a way out of it.

Will it be too early if I die? Yeon Woo wondered to himself. He couldn't just live with this heavily weighing emotions stomping all over his fragile heart. Yoongi is killing him, and he doesn't know how long he is going to survive.

He was just staring at the elder instead of listening to what he was saying. He was so lost in him, and Yoongi was too busy explaining when a buzzing sound in the back diverted his focus but the younger watched him attentively.

Yoongi pulled his phone out of his jacket as he looked at the caller id. His face lightened up, and his eyes sparkled when he looked at the name on his screen. He answered immediately and smiled wide upon hearing the voice from the other side.

"Hey Jimin" and just like that Yeon Woo was brought back with the name that rolled out of Yoongi's mouth. It slapped him back out of his fantasy land and his heart sunk, realizing he will never live what he was dreaming. A sad smile spread across his face when he saw Yoongi talking to Jimin so excitedly.

"You did? That's great, how did it go?" Yoongi asked the other on the call. He totally forgot someone was beside him, observing. He was talking in the phone unable to keep his enthusiasm that he got a call from the love of his life, it's so obvious in his expressions and the gummy smile that was spread wide on his gentle features.

He could never make Yoongi smile like that, the smile that showed nothing but happiness, pure happiness and Yeon Woo thought he could never be the reason for that adorable smile of the older. He still has butterflies in his tummy whenever Yoongi had it on his face even though it's been long enough for him to get used to it. Then again, he could never get used to it.

"Let's go there together. I want to show you something special after." Yoongi mumbled into the call, a bright tint of pink spreading to his cheeks. It just made him even more adorable, which pained Yeon Woo more and more to watch.

"I'll pick you up, bye, Jimin." he giggled at something the other has said and ended the call, turning back to the younger who instantly turned his head back to the screen, pretending to do something. 

He didn't want to be selfish, but he desperately wanted to be the one that could make Yoongi smile and be the reason for his happiness. He would do anything to see him smile at him and be there for him even the whole world stood against. He would risk everything for Yoongi. Will he able to get out of this dangerous emotional ride?

Again, he is in no place near to think that he actually had a chance with the older. That's the sad reality, which was reminded to him every time, crushing his heart under a truck. He has no other option, and he couldn't just torture himself like this forever. He should move on for his own sake. Besides, all he wants was Yoongi to be happy and Yeon Woo is glad that he is. 

"Going somewhere, MinMin?" he asked after a while, raising an eyebrow teasingly at the elder. Yoongi frowned turning to him, wondering what he was talking about and then understood when he saw the teasing smirk on his face.

"None of your business." 

"Ah, is it a date with Jimin?" Yeon Woo wiggled his eyebrows, making Yoongi to rolls his eyes at him. But a tiny smile and tint of blush on his face made it evident that he wasn't serious at all. 

"Not a date" he mumbled, suddenly feeling shy at the mention of the date with Jimin. He would die to go on a date with Jimin but he doesn't know when he will. The last week he spent the time with Jimin, he understood that one thing, that they got one step closer to their relationship and he felt the confidence he was lacking that Jimin indeed loves him.

But he is going to wait. He knew they are going to endup together. he can feel it in his guts and more over he trusts Nayeon now. Jimin's subtle gestures and the way he gave all his attention to him this past week made him believe it. So, he is going to wait just like he promised. 

He and Jimin are going to somewhere special today and Yoongi can't wait to give the gift he bought for Jimin. He was excited and anticicpating for the best evening ever to come soon, so he could take Jimin out and show him what he got for him.

"Hellooo~ MinMin~" Yeon Woo waved his hands in Yoongi's face waking him up from of his dreams. 

"Concentrate, idiot!" he scolded the younger who looked at him in disbelief. He was the one zoning out in his dream world and he wasn't even paying attention to what the younger is talking about. 

"I can't believe you" Yeon Woo huffed, snatching the mouse from Yoongi's hand to work on his song. Yoongi smiled at the boy as he now focused on the work, helping the younger.

°•°•°•°•°

Tiny chap I know but hey thank you for reading it regardless. ❤️
Hope you liked it and sorry for the mistakes😁

My Yoonmin in run BTS episode 🥺🤧
Just look at the way Jimin smiling at his Yoongi hyung💛

My Yoonmin in run BTS episode 🥺🤧Just look at the way Jimin smiling at his Yoongi hyung💛