EPILOGUE

Everyone's rushing down the stage and up the stage, talking through the earpieces and taking the commands to check the condition of stage floor, sound systems, over headlights and inspecting every single place to check everything is in place and safe, while some staff are managing other things.

In the backstage, seven boys were getting ready for the rehearsals and one of them is damn nervous that he won't stop pacing back and forth, tiring his stylist noona who has to do his makeup repeatedly because he won't stop sweating and pulling at his hair. 

"Chim, calm down! Pacing won't do any good." Taehyung mumbled, looking at his best friend through the mirror in front of him, while getting his makeup done. Jimin stopped to look at his best friend, a look of uncertainty visible in his eyes.

"I'm scared, Tae."

"Scared of what? Chim, it's not like he doesn't love you or anything. Hyung will go crazy the second he sees it and trust me he will be as happy as you are." 

"I know, I know, but wh-what if something goes wrong and s-suddenly, he doesn't love me back. What if- what if this whole thing went down and our fans will hate us? What if our company is affected by all this? What if-" 

"Woah, woah. Calm down Chim!" Taehyung stood up from his chair and went to his best friend, hugging the tensed male, tightly. 

"I don't know, Tae. I can't stop thinking about everything going wrong and I-I don't know what I will do if it turns out bad." He mumbled against the other's shoulder, sighing. He relaxed a little in the comforting hug, but the nerves are still playing with him.

"First of all, nothing goes wrong and Yoongi hyung loves you so much that I don't like it sometimes because he won't let you out of his sight for a single second that I can't spend time with my best friend. He is practically attached to you all the time like an annoying toddler." Taehyung pulled back, rolling his eyes and Jimin chuckled at the fact that it is true. 

"That meow is whipped." a voice said beside them and both friends turned to the girl sitting on the couch, sipping her milkshake as she shrugged off the looks of the boys. Taehyung sighed as he turned back to his Chim.

"Second of all, this is all planned so perfectly which took months of your utmost care. So, it won't go down and do you know our fans? Them hating us is just your stupid nightmare which will never come true. They love us as much as we love them and they will be happy for you, Chim. I know that." That brought a smile to his face. 

Yes, their fans loved them, the reason why they are all together even after years of tough journeys and a lot of hardships. They fought for each other and came this far and all through their journey they have each other's back and this will continue to be. The love both boys and their fandom shares are boundless and immeasurable. 

"And for the last one, if our company is going to be affected by this, why would Sihyuk hyung approve this? Do you think he will risk everything for this and let you do it in front of the whole world? Definitely not. Even if some can't digest it, we don't give two fucks about it nor does Sihyuk hyung, because he loves us too." 

"Boy got the point." the girl said again, and Taehyung glared at her for interrupting again.

"So, cut these negative thoughts from your brain and be prepared for everything. Stop hyperventilating and show that smile to everyone. We need to see it. I need to see it." 

"Thanks Tae" Jimin smiled, hugging his best friend and Taehyung laughed finally getting what he wanted.

"Shall we get going? I think the other are ready as well." Nayeon asked, getting up from the couch and dumping the empty milkshake cup in the bin. Both boys nodded as they walked out of their makeup room to other members.