GLOBAL SENSATION

CelebNewsThe most famous boy band in the world, BTS has released another album which is another successful release of the group

CelebNews
The most famous boy band in the world, BTS has released another album which is another successful release of the group. It has topped all the charts gaining number of awards and honours. Armys call them, history makers as they keep setting the records and breaking their own.
#celebnews #bts #koreanmusic #koreannews

View All 525,545 Comments

Bangtan999 Paved the way🔥🔥

Tanniesbitch Kings of k-pop 🔥🔥🔥

Msthiccya Well deserved and many more to come. Forever with BTS 💜

Sherleen it's all hard work that pays off.. and these 7 seven men from Korea showed the world

Melvill67 I wish the best in life for them😍❤️

Weirdo0 if someone want to know how to create history learn from BTS 🔥

Bts_life_line0t7 I'm a proud army who is so so proud of them😭💜

BTS.is.original Our most talented idols with most noble hearts. I admire them and they deserve this💜🔥

Pegi1 LOT'S of love to these men who made history and inspired many with their incredible music

Only_bts proud of their success and proud of their hardwork.. proud to be an army 💜💜💜💜

Checkheyhey kudos to our boys❤️

Alena.bts I'm proud they proved everyone what it's like to be BTS

Zia.jah well deserved..  hatts off to their hardwork and dedication... They never disappoint us and I'm proud of them❤️❤️

Burnbitch mega flops😏

Layola @burnbitch go cry to your mama kiddo

_xo_xo_ @burnbitch are you talking about the ug*y flop on you pfp? Oh yes I have to agree🤣🤣

Lovelyboba @burnbitch you are, while they eating the charts up

Nayeonnie @burnbitch just do justice to your name
________

"World talks BTS and walks BTS. Though it's only been five years since the group debuted, they took the world by a storm. Seven normal boys from Korea became a global sensation and took over the music industry with their heart felt music. Being billionaires and well known and respected artists, these seven boys are still down to earth. And that's what makes their fans to adore the boys, because they don't forget where they came from." The mc said in the mic, looking into the camera.

He walked upto the porch of a big house and ranng the bell twice. He turned back to the camera and it started recording again.

"Now, we all know what BTS are on the stage, talented, professional and astonishing. But who are BTS behind the scenes, in the comforts of their dorm? Are they still the same boys we see on screen? Or different personals? Let's find out." He said smiling when he heard the door being unlocked behind him.

A very sleepy but not so sleepy Jungkook opened the door and looked at the man standing infron of the door, standing with a mike. He quickly realised as he bowed to the shooting team behind and invited them in.

"Today we are here to visit our seven incredible artists we always see on the TV screens and performance stages. We are now in BTS member's dorm. We are going to give the fans a sneak peek of their lives inside the dorm and interview the artists individually about their life and experiences." Mc said into the camera as he walked inside with his crew.

The recording went on as Jin talked a lot while cooking in the kitchen and giving the audience, his free cooking tips and tricks. Later Namjoon talked about his interests in arts and nature, which he spends time on his free time.

"Suga-ssi, it's obvious that you have a very special bond with your members and each of you knows well about one another. So, can you give us something that we don't know about BTS?" Mc asked, and the camera focused on Yoongi.

He smiled at the question, nodding as he scratched the back of his head, thinking about what to answer. He sighed as he thought about his members, his friends that became more than family.

"You see, there is nothing special about our members. Lot of people find us uncomfortable because we don't interact much as we are always busy with music. But if you see our own content, members are pretty funny. And if you stay with us sometime, you'll understand they are not in their right minds." Mc laughed at the comment as the camera zoomed on Yoongi's gummy smile.

---

"Look at my baby, isn't he adorable?" Jimin chuckled, watching the show on the tv. He was sitting on the couch while Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside him, muching on the chips from the bowl in Jimin's hands.

"Hyung is always cute when he smiles like that." Jungkook pointed out as he took few more and shoved them in his mouth, eating like he was starved for ages, messing his shirt with crumbs and spreading it all over his cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger as he leaned forward to his face and wiped the crumbs off his cheeks and lips, cooing at the flustered face.

Jungkook's face looked like a gimbap with the red bandana on, making his hair looking like triangle and his extra large chequered shirt gave out the sweater paws. His cheeks puffed with mouth full of chips, making him look so freaking cute that Taehyung had to hold himself from kissing him.

Taehyung's gaze on his lips made his heart race like crazy and Jungkook didn't feel like breathing under that intense stare. He instantly got up from the couch, mumbling something about getting water and walked out into the kitchen. Taehyung sighed turning back to the tv.

"You sure, you still don't want to get back with  him?" Jimin asked as he saw the tension between the two.

"I don't know if he wants me now. It's too late to get back. You know he's going to those blind dates recently. I don't want to ask him and become a fool for still loving him. He obviously has someone else in his life now." Taehyung said, dejected.

"Fools." Jimin mumbled to himself and continued watching his boyfriend talking on the TV.

"By the way, how is your surprise coming around? You know, there isn't much time left." Taehyung was excited about the thing Jimin is preparing, a grand surprise for Yoongi on their upcoming tour.

"Almost done. It took a lot of time just to gather my thoughts together. I mean, I started it years ago but didn't know how to finish it so I stopped. But now I have plenty of reasons and memories to put it together and I'll finish it by this week." Jimin said and Taehyung squealed not able to contain his excitement.

°•°•°•°•°

Hello beautiful people ❤️
Another chapter is here and thank you for reading it. Hope you guys liked it. A very few chapters are left for the ending.

Sorry for the mistakes guys.