GUEST

The ringing of his phone startled him and he accidentally knocked his knee a little hard between Namjoon's thighs, making him shout at the pain. Jin closed his mouth and answered the call while Namjoon held himself from smacking his boyfriend.

"Who is coming?" Jin shushed the male beside him and continued to talk in the phone. He asked number of questions to the person on the call but looks like they hung up on him, seeing that how he is swearing at the phone.

"Who?" Namjoon asked when Jin threw his phone on the bed and started dressing up.

"Yoongi. He said he's bringing someone and calling the guys as well, I need to prepare a feast for the guest." Jin gave a peck to Namjoon after he slipped into his pants and started buttoning his shirt.

"Who is that guest?" Namjoon sat up on the bed and helped Jin with the buttoning. Jin just shrugged as Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at him.

"What about me then?" He asked, giving a sad puppy look to the elder. Jin rolled his eyes but internally cooed at his boyfriend.

"We will talk about it later honey, now get up and dress up. I have a lot of work to do." Jin gave a kiss and walked out to do his work. Namjoon sighed and began to do what his boyfriend said while wondering what was the sudden event for. Jin has the same question on his mind.

It's not a daily occurance for Yoongi to bring someone to home and tell Jin to prepare food for them. He doesn't like people at all and most importantly he doesn't have anyone close to bring them home, besides their friends.

Then, who the guest might be?

The thought of the only person Yoongi is so close with made Jin's mind messy. Will it be the one he thought? Jin stabbed the wooden cutting board with his knife while thinking about Yoongi bringing her home. If what he is thinking would happen, then Yoongi will be in the place of the wooden board.

But it's not like he would do it knowing him very well, Jin knows that Yoongi would never do that. Then who it might be? The questions only made it more messy for him to understand. He can't pinpoint at a single person who it could be.

While Jin was busy thinking and cooking, their door bell rung and he rushed to the main door to open.

"Hey hyung" Jungkook hugged him and Jin smiled as he returned the greetings from the younger. Hobi was standing behind him, with a sleepy face as he dragged his feet inside after mumbling a 'hi' to his hyung.

"What's wrong with him?" Namjoon asked from behind, walking to them. They walked into the living room and sat on the couches opposite to the already sleeping Hobi who occupied the bigger one while others sat on the singles.

"He played video games all night and now he is sleep deprived." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the snoring male infront of him. He is sleeping already?

"Let him be. What's the emergency hyung?" Jungkook turned to the couple who looked at him confused.

"Emergency?"

"Yoongi hyung called and said to come immediately. I asked if something's wrong but he wouldn't say anything. I thought something happened and dragged that lazy potato here." Jungkook said and Namjin just shook their heads.

“There’s nothing wrong, Kook. He said, he’s bringing a guest to meet us. I don’t know who it is but I guess we have to wait and see.” Jin assured the Younger and he nodded in understanding, a bit relieved to know there is nothing wrong.

“What if it’s her?” Namjoon said, leaning back into the couch, relaxing.

“I thought of it too, but I don’t think he’ll bring that thing home.”