IT'S HAPPENING

Soooorrrryyy for the mistakes guys.

Every one showed up at his door step earlier. Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hobi and Tae, except for Yoongi because he reasonably had something important to do.

He was surprised to see them all so early in the morning when he opened the door half asleep. Tae launched on him, shouting a 'good morning Chimchim' in his ears. He almost lost his hearing.

They all wished him a happy birthday which Jimin forgot, and went back to their work. Nayeon gave a squeezing hug singing happy birthday and Sara wished too.

He is happy that his friends remembered his special day and visited to wish him personally. Every body wished even though he didn't really mind about the whole birthday celebrating thing.

Now that every one did, Jimin is sulking. All of them wished him, even Sara who is out of the picture also did. But Yoongi didn't even text him and it's already afternoon.

He is lying on the couch, checking his phone whenever a notification sounded. Every time it was Nayeon's phone getting the messages, who was sitting on the opposite couch and giggling at something.

"He should have known by now. There is no way he doesn't, right?" Jimin was mindlessly mumbling to himself and Nayeon looked up from her phone, raising brows.

"What are you talking about? Who knows what?" She asked and Jimin was startled by the question. Is he speaking out loud all this time?

"Huh?" He pretended.

"You are talking about someone should have known something."

"It's nothing, I'm trying to remember a English song." He said, turning towards the ceiling, facing away from the questioning eyes of his friend.

"Okay" she shrugged, going back to typing something and giggling.

Did he really forgot about me or just pretending not to know? Is he mad at me for something? Jimin thought.

Born 2 🐝 Together Sisters 💞

KimThv
I want to see his face now
Is he pouting
I bet he has those puppy eyes
He looks so cute

UrHobiHope
Poor Jiminie

Nayeonnie
Oh he's sulking
He is talking to himself
He said
'he should have known, did he really forgot'
When I asked who
He said no one and just remembering a song

JeonJkookie
You should have asked which song
Maybe we could help😜

KimThv
We are all evil
😂😂

MinYoon
I'm not
I still don't understand why we are doing this
I want to talk to him

Nayeonnie
Hush you kitty

MinYoon
I'm going to kill you if call me kitty again

Nayeonnie
Pft
Like you would

MinYoon
You think I won't?

Nayeonnie
You wouldn't kill your boyfriend's sister
Would you

MinYoon
Wtvr

KimThv
Stop fighting you two
We are doing this
And Yoongi hyung don't. text. him

Nayeonnie
We are doing this because you will be the special surprise for him and
Don't you dare text him
Whipped kitten