MAN IN MASK

"And here comes the man of the event, Min Suga!" The party host and all the company's artists gathered at the event, cheered for Yoongi. He smiled at the camera, making his way to the stage. He bowed to everyone infront him.

"Hello, I'm Min Suga. I'm glad you all joined with us on this event. I'm so happy that this collaboration became a success and I want to thank Dlwlrma for trusting me on her song and giving me a chance. I'm also thankful for the whole 'VIII' team for making this happen. I'll keep producing the masterpieces. Thank you." He bowed and everyone clapped.

Soon the music started and everyone drowned in their drinks and dancing on the dance floor swaying their bodies with the rythm. Few people stood beside, enjoying their friend's company. Some were chatting and taking pictures with the successful singer and producer.

Party is very decent to Yoongi's liking and he was bored after just a half an hour. Yoongi sat in the far corner with a champaign glass in his hand. He turned when someone tapped on his shoulder. Yeon Woo waved at him smiling so brightly like he always does.

"Hey, Minmin. Already tired I see" he chuckled, looking at Yoongi's sleepy face.

"When is he not?" Jin commented and Namjoon laughed, they sat beside the sleepy head.

"Hey grandpa" "hi hyung" Jungkook and Hobi wished as well.

All of them gathered around a table, talking and laughing. When they heard a voice, they turned around to see Jinyoung.

"Looking handsome, gentlemen" he praised them.

"Yeah, you guys are looking damn fine!" Yeon Woo complimented as well.

"All credits to you know who" Jin proudly said as the friends rolled their eyes at him.

"Alright I'm out of here" Yoongi suddenly sat up from his seat. He took his phone off the table and shoved it in his pocket.

"Yoongi the party is not over yet and you still have a dinner to attend" Jinyoung said but the mint haired male could care less about the boring dinners.

"Hell with that shit too. I'm not staying at his memorial service" Yoongi said and walked out.

"He needs to learn some manners." Jungkook said.

"You are talking about Yoongi, remember? He is all about sass and bad ass bitch vibes" Yeon Woo said, shaking his head.

"True" they agreed.

———

Yoongi was in the elevator, going to the ground floor, to the parking lot when he received a message. He pulled out his phone and checked it.

"Stay there don't you dare leave I'll be there in a minute"

Yoongi didn't reply, he just read the message and put his phone in his pocket again. He walked to his car and unlocked the door, getting into the driver seat and started the engine. He tapped his fingers on the steering, waiting.

"What took you a year?" Yoongi asked when the black haired male opened the door and sat next to Yoongi.

"Don't exaggerate, Minmin." Yeon Woo rolled his eyes at the mint haired male.

"Where to?"

"Black Rouge"

"What's that?"

"A club"

"Club?" Yoongi tilted his head at the younger, beside him.