MASTER MINDS

"Guys, what's wrong?" a frantic Namjoon came out of his room after seeing an emergency text message in his phone, which said to meet others in the living room. 

Five youngers were sitting in a big couch of their living room opposite to Jin, while listening to him attentively. They were engrossed in their little conversation, they didn't bother answering the man standing beside them.

"We need to make him realize and give a little push. So, he would grow some balls to confess." Jin mumbled into his hands while rubbing his face in exhaustion, having enough of his dumb ass friend's cowardness. 

Getting no response from others, Namjoon slowly slipped between the guys and sat beside his boyfriend, Jin, who turned to him on noticing his presence. After getting comfortable in his place, Namjoon looked around to understand what's going on. 

"What do we do then?" Jungkook wondered, his fingers brushing through the soft brown hair of Taehyung, who lied on his laps with legs dangling from the arm of couch. 

Boys started thinking again, thinking of the ways to bring Nayeon and Hobi together. Even though they both have feelings for each other, they have been brushing it off, refusing to believe the other actually liked them. Now taking matters into their hands, all the boys decided to bring them together because the duo are being cowards to confess. 

"How about we dare them to say that they like each other?" Jungkook asked, feeling a little excited that he came up with something. 

"Babe, this is not a game. We need something better than forcing them to tell each other." Taehyung sighed, pulling back the hand of his now pouting boyfriend back to his hair. Jungkook frowned but started brushing his hair again.

"It would have been easy if they were like you both." Jin muttered, looking at the young couple, who frowned at the statement.

"What do you mean by like us?" Taehyung sat up, raising a brow at the teasing look on his friends faces. 

"It just took a fan art for you guys to make out and get back together. Only if it was that easy with them both." Jin sighed.

"Hey! It took whole night of talking for us. We didn't go fucking around or making out. We did 'talking'." Taehyung argued as Jungkook nodded glaring at his friends. He hugged Taehyung close, looking ready to jump anyone if they say anything otherwise.

A week ago, all of them did a live together. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin sat down on the carpet while the hyung line sat in the couch. The live went for an hour with lot of talking and replying to army's comments.

Taehyung kept reading the comments with Jungkook and Jimin beside him, laughing and smiling at the hilarious theories of army's. Some said, Yoongi marry me, while other said, Yoongi divorce me. It was pretty funny talking to the army's.

Until a certain user started spamming the comment box in block letters and big ass messages, interrupting the comments they were reading. It took Taehyung's interest and he started reading it fastly.

The user named Taekook was demanding for Taehyung and Jungkook's attention to check out their page of their arts because they loved the duo and wanted them to be a couple.

Ofcourse through out their five years of idol careers, they have seen a lot of Taekook moments made by fans and the arts or anything that makes them seem as a real life couple, but this certain persons comment peaked Taehyung's interest to check their page.

So, he did just that after ending the live and it was totally not what he was expecting. After watching a lot of horror fan arts, terrifying fanfictions made on twitter or the theories fans made as videos on YouTube. He knows how horny army's are about his love life.

But he was not affected by those things like he was affected by this certain person's arts. It's like they saw what happened in his life, or more like, they know everything happened between him and Jungkook.

They pictured everything into an art of comic and it looked so real that it made him cry at the reality. He cried, remembering how he and Jungkook were years ago. He cried at the memories of the love they had for each other.

And when Jungkook suddenly appeared in his room while doing so, Taehyung launched on him, crying even harder. They talked and cried together for being dumb heads and ignoring their lives for all these years.

They got back together after talking, crying and ofcourse some other things, the whole night. Their friends were so happy for them and they were supported by their families too.

"Whiny tiger and scary bunny. You are perfect for each other." 

"So what if we fucked? How is that a problem?How come you don't say anything to Jimin and Yoongi hyung? See they are literally doing dirty infront of us all." Jungkook pointed out at the couple beside them.

Jimin and Yoongi were in their own world, ignoring the serious group conversation. Yoongi had Jimin on his laps and was hugging the younger tightly like a millimetre distance would cut off his oxygen supply.

Jimin was giggling at the ticklish feeling as Yoongi's breath fanning over his exposed neck, squirming in the hold. Yoongi kept nuzzling more into his smoth hair, smiling at the sound of younger's soft giggles.

"They are literal couple goals and my cuties." Taehyung smiled at the couple beside them, warmth spreading in his chest at the sight of his bestfriend's.

"You are supposed to back me up, Tae." Jungkook whined.

"Don't forget what Jimin did for you. Be glad that he helped you and stop coming at my baby." Yoongi glared at the youngers, petting Jimin's hair and turned back to his boyfriend, frown changing into a fond smile as he pecked his nose.

"What is he talking about?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend who flushed beet red, scratching the back of his neck as he avoided the eye contact with Taehyung.

"Uh.  Um, Jimmie hyung, um, he-"

"The fanart you saw was made by Jungkook himself and that taekook account was his own. Jimin found that and he is the one who commented all those comments on that live using some tech shit." Yoongi finished and Jimin sighed, glaring at the older for exposing them.

"Is that true?" Namjoon asked as Jimin and Jungkook nodded. Jin was just speechless.

"No wonder if looked so fucking familiar, no real. It makes total sense now. I can't believe you hid that from me." Taehyung wiggled out of Jungkook's hold and walked into his room.

"Tae, baby wait!" And Taehyung slammed the door on his face. He turned back to his hyung who was totally unaffected by the deathglares he was recieving and kept kissing Jimin's cheek, repeatedly. "thanks alot hyung" he scoffed stomping towards his own room.

"Don't worry they'll be okay after an hour. They can't stay away from each other." Jimin said smiling and got up from his comfortable seat. Yoongi whined at that.

Jimin chuckled, extending his hand towards the older. "Let's go to our room, hyung" The gummy smile replaced the pout and Yoongi instantly shot up, pulling Jimin towards their room.

"What about Hobi's confession plan?" Jin called them and Yoongi stopped, turning back to his only hyung and bestfriend, rolling his eyes at him.

"Call the little devil over and put her and Hobi in the dorm and lock it. We'll be out all day, so they can be alone and will have enough time to decide what to do with each other. It's as simple as that."

"Wow, that sounds really good." Namjoon exclaimed and Jin nodded eagerly, already making plans for everything in his head.

"You are welcome." Yoongi turned back, walking into their room with younger and closed the door.

°•°•°•°•°
So,,,,,, new chapter!!!
Sorry for the mistakes guys and hope you all like it.
Also I'm not gonna write anything more about Hobi or Nayeon's story. So just write your own on how it will end.(only happy story)

Now, there's only one chapter left. I'll update it tomorrow and hurray the book will be completed!!