STRUGGLE

Yoongi woke up so early in the morning and got ready, dressed in a white tee with blue jeans and blue denim jacket. He even made breakfast for Namjin, humming and doing tiny kitty dance all the while.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon wishpered to Jin who is also watching the dancing male in the kitchen. Jin turned to him and shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head.

"Joonie~ Jinnie~" Yoongi sang holding two plates of sandwich, walking to the dining room. He saw the two males already standing at the entrance looking at him. He gave them a wide gummy smile and placed the plates on the table.

He walked to them, swaying to the music playing in the background. "Good morning kids. You woke up already? Come have breakfast with me" he pulled them to the dining table and pulled their chairs for them to sit. The couple shared a glance at each other and looked back at Yoongi. He already started munching on his sandwich and enjoying his apple juice.

Jin looked at the outfit Yoongi wore. Where did he get that from?

"Too many colours for you, Yoongi. Going somewhere?" Jin casually asked, though there are many other questions he wanted to ask.

"Yes, am I looking good?" Yoongi lifted his head up, tilting his head while smiling enthusiastically.

"Ye-yeah, you are looking good. Isn't he Namjoon?" Jin turned to Namjoon and he instantly nodded, multiple times, agreeing with Jin.

"Thank you" Yoongi smiled and continued eating.

"Something's wrong. Do you think he's gone mad?" Jin wishpered to Namjoon.

"Don't know. Why don't you ask him?" Namjoon wishpered.

"Ask what? Do you want me to ask, 'Yoongi have you gone mad?'?" Jin wishpered.

"No! Not that. Ask where is he going and why he is up so early on his day off?" Namjoon wishpered shouted. Yoongi looked at them and they went silent.

"What happened? You don't like it? I can cook something else" Yoongi offered and the couple shaked their heads.

"No it's good" Namjoon laughed nervously.

"Thanks" Yoongi smiled.

"He is smiling a lot" Jin wishpered to which Namjoon nodded. "Um, Yoongi-" Jin didn't get to finish before Yoongi phone rang and Yoongi excused himself from the table and answered the call.

"Hello Yeon, what's up?" He cheerfully greeted. "Oh I'm sorry Yeon, I can't go today. I have other plans" he chuckled at the other's reply. "Alright then see you tomorrow" he ended the call and took his plate to the kitchen.

Namjoon and Jin ate silently, watching the male hurriedly roaming around in the rooms and getting his things.

"See you later kids. Don't break anything Joon and Jin, don't abuse him with your frying pan. Take care, I'll be back in the evening" he waved at the couple and walked out of their apartment after taking his car keys.

"I'm worried."

"Me too"

———

"Arghhhhh!" Jimin screamed into his pillow for nth time and Nayeon is having double headache because of him. He's been doing nothing but jumping on the bed, throwing fits and kicks into the air, hiding under blankets and screaming into pillows.

"Can you stop shouing? I think I might die from my head blowing up. I'm having a two block headache, thanks to you. Now don't give me three" Nayeon shouted at her friend, holding two ice blocks to either sides of her head.