I'M FINE

❤️71,885 likes

❤️71,885 likes

CelebNews The famous model and actor, Park Bogum is to attend this week's Paris fashion week for Celine, along with his best friend and rising model, Kim Taehyung. Excited for what to come? Check on @VogueKorea for more details about the event.
#KimTaehyung #ParkBogum #Celine #CelebNews. 

31,400 comments

Booboogumgum can't wait for my baby to rock the event.😍

Park_bubblyGum the cutest man and the handsome man 💖💖

Taegum TaehyungXBogum is the best combo, I love you both ❤️❤️❤️

TaeTaeTebby OMG OMG OMG!😱😱 Taehyung attending Celine with his best friend Bogum?🤯 This is amazing!!!!🤩🤩🤩

Gummiecandy Celine be blessed with my handsome husband's appearance. Congratulations Bogum😘 but not the other one😏

FashioniconBogum ^fck off delusional b!tch!! Bogum loves Taehyung and we do too. 

GumluvsTae My ship is about to sail you all.🥳

Bogummyhubby oppa 🤤

View more comments.

CelebNews post is saved to your collection.

___

He hid his phone when he saw his hyung walking to him. Hobi plopped on the couch next to the younger as he placed the popcorn bowl on the table in front. 

He leaned back into the couch with a hand extended on the back towards the younger, to lean into him. He waited but felt no weight. He turned to see the younger was staring infront, spaced out.

"Jungook?" He called but Jungkook didn't respond as he kept staring forward, not really paying much attention to his surroundings or to the person behind him.

"Kook!" He called a little louder and Jungkook winced at the sound resonated in his ear, immediately turning to the frowning male beside him.

"Are you okay?" Hobi looked at him, worriedly and Jungkook took a second to understand that he spaced out and worried his hyung.

"I'm fine, hyung." He said to the older, nodding his head as he did. Hobi asked him again if he sure is okay and Jungkook assured him that he is.

Hobi smiled at him as he tapped on his chest and gestured him to lean on it. Jungkook smiled to him, leaning as he got comfortable in his place and into Hobi's embrace, sighing in content.

"What do you want to watch?" Hobi asked, turning on the Netflix and going through the movies and series that were released recently.

"Let's watch Wednesday." He said after thinking for a while about what to watch. He remembered one of his friends at his work mentioning the series and said it was worth watching. He thought he should try watching it.

"Okay, Wednesday it is." Hobi pressed play and took the popcorn bowl from the table and placed it on his lap, feeding the younger some and eating  next. Jungkook snuggled closer as Hobi placed his hand on his back.

They watched the series in the comforts of each other's warmth and Jungkook felt he was fine. He hoped he really is as he pushed all the thoughts aside and concentrated on the now moment.

°•°•°•°•°

That's all. From now on, I'm going to add insta and twitter based chapters more and sometimes chapters will be short like this one.

Hope you liked this chapter and thank you for reading lovelies 💜

Sorry for the mistakes🙃