SOMETHING NEW

Yoongi knew, he knew there comes a point that he have to answer this and he has few theories on how Jimin is going to react on this. Maybe he'll be upset or feel bad or just blame them for it's their fault.

He's prepared to be asked but now he is hesitant of how to put the words right. He doesn't want to hurt Jimin or make things anymore worse for their friends. He just wants everything to settle and he's afraid of bringing the past back. He might trigger something and what if Jimin kicks him out.

After all he's got the chance he thought he'd never have in his life and the most treasured and prized possession, the love of his life has returned. Maybe he'll have a chance again and Yoongi didn't want to mess it up. He doesn't want to lose Jimin again.

"Hyung?"

That sweet tone, that calming voice, Yoongi never thought he could hear it again. He couldn't say how happy he is right now, sitting here with the boy he loves, so much. He felt lucky to get this chance again, after everything that has happened. And he couldn't believe that Jimin is talking to so casually as if nothing happened at all.

"Hyung!" Jimin shaked him, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Um, yeah, huh?" Yoongi tilted his head. He looked so cute, blinking his eyes with parted lips and puffy cheeks. Jimin chuckled at the expression on Yoongi's face. He looked like someone woke him up from his dream land.

"You zoned out."

"Oh, sorry." Yoongi blushed when he saw Jimin was sitting next to him. When did he move here?

"Don't be" Jimin smiled. "what were you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

"Mhm" Jimin nodded. "You didn't answer my question yet"

"Sorry. What was that again?" Yoongi nervously asked. He knew what it was but hoped that it wasn't at the same time.

"I asked, how our friends are doing?"

"Our friends?" Yoongi raised his brows and Jimin nodded. Our friends? Our friends! That means they are still his friends and Jimin doesn't hate them anymore? He still accepts them as his friends? Does that mean, he is not angry anymore?

"You are zoning out again." Jimin complained and Yoongi shook his head, smiling widely. He wanted to dance right now.

"They are all fine. I don't know about Tae but everyone is doing good" Yoongi said. They still don't know how Tae is but they have seen him sometimes on magazine covers and social media but he didn't talk to them after the day he broke up with Jungkook, two years ago.

"Why? What happened to him?" Jimin asked, worry laced in his soft and sweet tone. He seemed genuinely concerned and Yoongi felt a bit relaxed with no change in the atmosphere

"After the day you were discharged from the hospital, we went to your dorm room to see if you are still there but you weren't. We saw the note you left and Tae was very upset about it. Later he stopped talking to us and after few days, he broke up with Jungkook and moved out. We didn't see him since then."

"He broke up with Jungkook?" Jimin eyes were wide at the new information. Like he didn't knew that already.

"He did and Jungkook was devastated. It took a year for the kid to become normal again."

"Argh, that dumb ass idiot! I should put some fucking sense into his-" Jimin stopped talking when he saw Yoongi surprisingly looking at him with wide eyes like he saw or heard something he shouldn't. "What?"

"Nothing. I've never heard you cursing like that before." Yoongi blinked his eyes. Jimin just laughed.

"Being with Nayeon for two years will do that to you" Jimin answered.