NOW OR NEVER

The party went great just as they planned. Jinyoung and Sihyuk joined the boys for dinner and enjoyed with them. Jimin agreed to become an idol, which is pretty big deal to the boys that they cried and hugged the life out his body.

All of them had dinner together after they danced and sang. Sihyuk and Jinyoung congratulated them as they welcomed them to bighit family and left the boys after. They all drank wine laughing and chatting.

Sara went back to hotel after she witnessed the horror of her life, Jimin kissing Yoongi. She rushed out of there before she could embarass her self more.

Yoongi said Lisa won't be coming because he told her not to and he already knew about their stupid plan because he read everything in the gc.

So the boys let him, to take care of it on his own because he said he doesn't need someone's help to have Jimin understand because he trusts the younger and their relation.

Now all of them were sitting silently as they enjoyed the peace and serenity of the night with their friends around. A most beautiful day to remember for all of them.

"Alright, everyone, this is our day to shine!" Nayeon shouted.

"Technically, it's night." Hobi slurred, looking blankly at the sky as if he is lost deep in thought.

"Sorry Hobi, this is our night to shine! Let's enjoy the night." Nayeon yelled shaking a whiskey bottle. She opened the cap and the foam shot up from the bottle, splashing everywhere as she furiously swinged it around.

"You! Stay still! I said stay right there!" Taehyung scolded the glass in his hand, pointing his finger at it as if he is threatening it. He pouted when it kept swinging in his hands as he moved.

"Taehyungie hyung, you are spilling it on your shirt. It will get dirty, let me clean it." Jungkook grabbed few tissues from the box. He carefully walked to Taehyung and started cleaning the pole beside him.

"They lost it." Jin giggled talking another glass of wine to his lips, about to take a sip but Namjoon stopped him, shaking his head.

"Hyung, don't. You are drunk." Namjoon took the glass from his hands and put it back on the table. He turned back to see Jin crying, rubbing his fists over his eyes.

"Yoongi-ah, Joon doesn't love me anymore. He's changed. He is so mean to me." Jin cried, swating away Namjoon's hand when he tried to comfort him. Namjoon sighed as he hugged the crying male, whispering 'I love you' to him.

Yoongi smiled at the couple, warmth spreading in his heart. Namjoon always has his ways to take care of his overly dramatic boy friend and Yoongi is happy for Jin that he found someone who wholeheartedly loved him.

"This is fun" Jimin giggled at his friends who were all drunk by the end of the party. Yoongi looked at him as he gave a warm smile to the younger.

"Namjoon" Yoongi called and the younger looked at him. Yoongi gave a tiny nod as he stood up from the kushion and the younger nodded back in understanding.

"I'll look after them." He smiled, silently wishing him luck.

"Thank you." Yoongi mouthed as he turned to Jimin, who is looking at Taehyung and Nayeon building a tower with paper cups and pouting whenever the air hit the tower making it collapse.

"Jimin" he looked beside and up at Yoongi who has his hand extended to him. Jimin tilted his head, silently questioning the gesture.

Yoongi didn't say anything as he kept staring at him with his hand still extended towards him to take. Jimin eyed between and looked back at his friends who are drowned in their own drunken world.