CONNECTED

Ever since Jimin came back to London, he felt so new to the people around him, to Sara, to the people in the company and to everyone in the studio. He is so lively and energetic all the time. One more thing is, he is always on his phone, giggling and laughing while talking to someone.

He should talk to, James, the chairman of his dancing agency, Opera, about quitting his job and going back to Korea. He didn't talk about it to Sara, yet. He is worried about what she'd say or how she would react about it. She has been a very supportive and understanding friend for him, ever since he joined Opera.

Many envied Jimin because of his closeness with her. She is the managing director and the only daughter of, James Opera, the chairman of their company. Chairman loved him too. Both father and daughter praised and appreciated whatever Jimin did.

Today, he decided to talk about him leaving the company to go back to Korea. He was in his studio, sitting on the floor in the middle of the room, looking at his reflection in the large mirror, in front. A tiny pendant, shining on his neck caught his attention, diverting his mind from the current thoughts.

His mind drifted off to the memories of last week, the day he went out with Yoongi for star gazing, the day of their first kiss. A blush crept on his cheeks at the memory, face heating up in an instant as he cupped his cheeks, giggling to himself.

____

Jimin laid on Yoongi's shoulder, looking at the sparkling sky. He was having his moment, feeling content with how everything turned out and how they are happy with each other. He couldn't ask for anything, orher than Yoongi being by his side. He doesn't want anything else.

Yoongi was happy too; he is drowned in the moment with Jimin so close by his side and he was enjoying it, marking every detail of this image in his mind. He doesn't want to forget this moment ever. He made Jimin happy, he can see it in younger's eyes. He is proud of himself for it.

Yoongi was deep in thoughts when he suddenly remembered he got something for Jimin and almost forgot to give it to him. He cursed internally for being so dumb. He gently moved Jimin off his shoulder and got up from his place. Jimin was confused but Yoongi talked before he could ask anything.

"Just a minute." He said and walked to his car, opening the back door and taking out a paper bag from the back seat. Jimin tilted his head, wondering what was in the bag to make Yoongi handling it with so much care.

Yoongi locked his car and walked back to the younger with a wide gummy smile on his face. He sat beside Jimin, hiding the paper bag behind his back, out of Jimin's sight.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked, peeking behind the elder to catch a glimpse of the mysterious bag. Yoongi leaned back, blocking younger's view, chuckling when Jimin frowned, pouting.

"Close your eyes, Jimin." Yoongi requested but Jimin got more curious to see what was in the bag and he tried peeking again. "Jimin!" Yoongi shook his head.

"Why?" he whined.

"Just do it, Mochi." Yoongi whined too and Jimin sighed, defeated. He closed his eyes, blushing at the nickname. It's been years since he heard that name, he missed it. So much.

Yoongi grinned, bringing the paper bag infront and taking the velvet blue box out. He slowly opened it, glancing between the box and younger's closed eyes, making sure he wasn't peeking from under his lashes.

There are two necklaces in the box, each containing star pendants. One pendant has stones on it and other was just shaped like a star with the metal. Another small stone attached to the side on each of the chains.