LEFT ALONE

Yoongi rushed into the airport, not wanting to be late for arrival time. Hobi trailed behind him, chuckling at the excited elder when he heard the plane arrived at it's destination gate.

It didn't took much time for them to spot one of their friends at the entrance of the gateway. Well for Hobi it didn't, but Yoongi wouldn't stop grumbling about how long it took for them to walk out.

Hobi waved at Nayeon when he saw her walking out, pushing her luggage forward as he smiled, waving back. She walked straight to Hobi and side hugged him as he ruffled her hair lightly.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked, impatient. He looked behind her and back to her, waiting for an answer as to why she walked out alone.

"Coming" that's all she said, face showing slight disinterest. She turned back to Hobi who is looking at her, questioningly. She just gave a small smile before she turned to the entrance.

After a good few minutes, Jimin came into view, dragging his luggage with one hand and other linked with an arm of other girl. Both smiling and laughing about something as they walked out, slowly.

Yoongi grinned when he saw, Jimin and lifted his hand halfway to wave at him. But that smile soon flattered and his hand lowered as a frown formed on his features when he saw the girl beside Jimin.

Jimin smiled widely when he noticed his friends standing there, waiting for him. He walked fast as he first reached to Yoongi and threw himself on him, hugging the male so tightly.

"I missed you so much, hyung." He whispered against his shoulder and Yoongi chuckled as he held the younger and muttered a small 'me too'.

Hobi and Nayeon had a smile on their faces, watching the interaction of both their friends. Sara didn't pay much attention as she scowled, turning other side.

"Sara?" Hobi trailed looking at the girl who is standing behind Jimin. She looked back at Hobi with a small smile and nodded. Jimin and Yoongi pulled back when they heard Sara's voice.

"Yes" she chimed, a little bouncy on her feet.

"Wow, I didn't know you were coming too. I'm Hoseok by the way. The one who talked to you when-"

"Oh, ofcourse, Hoseok. You don't have to remind me. How can I forget you?" She giggled as Hobi nodded, smiling.

"Oh, I almost forgot that you guys knew eachother." Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah, we do. By the way, it wasn't planed , I had to come because I can't live there without Jimin." She said "and Nayeon, ofcourse." She added.

Nayeon internally rolled her eyes at her words but didn't say anything. Jimin just chuckled and Yoongi was there watching whole thing, rather confused.

"And who is this gentleman over here?" She smiled sweetly, looking between Yoongi and Jimin for an introduction. She knew who it was, Jimin has showed her the pictures of all his friends, multiple times. But she doesn't want to accept the fact that Jimin always talked about this certain male a lot and said he liked him more than friends.

She knew what that means, but she doesn't want to accept it. Jimin belongs to no one and she doesn't care if he had feelings or whatsoever for this guy over here. He doesn't even have the level to be with Jimin, unlike her.

"Yes, Sara, this is Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung, this is Sara, my friend." Jimin introduced to eachother and just when she was about strech her hand for a shake, Nayeon spoke up.

"Jimin, you said that she is your friend. You should also introduce Yoongi properly." She sighed dramatically and walked over to Yoongi, throwing a hand around his shoulder.

"Huh?" Yoongi turned to her, raising an eyebrow as he titled his head. He didn't understand what else is there to tell and Jimin didn't either. Nayeon chuckled as she pulled Yoongi's cheeks.

"Okay, let me do the honors. This handsome yet adorable young man here is our Jiminie's boyfriend and they are in love." She emphasized the word love as she pulled Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi's eyes went wide as Jimin blushed hard, turning into a tomato. Nayeon cooed at both males as Hobi chuckled at her playfulness.

Sara looked furiously at the other girl as if she wanted to punch her and Nayeon smirked, triumphantly as the reactions of both males made Sara even more angrier. But Sara smirked back.

"What?" She gasped, eyes going comically wide as she held her chest. A broken expression on her face. "I thought I'm your girlfriend, Jimin. How can you do this to me?" She cried into her palms, shoulders shaking.

"What?" All of them said in unison and Yoongi looked at Jimin as if he was upset or confused. Jimin tensed, shaking his head in denial.

"No she is not my girlfriend."

"Why are you lying?" She yelled, making them flinch and Jimin narrowed his eyes at the girl, turning serious. Nayeon was already getting ready to jump on her.

And Sara knew not to push it any further. She stopped crying and started laughing, throwing her head back, clutching on her stomach.

"Oh God, look at your faces. It's so funny." She laughed even more and Jimin relaxed as he realised it was a joke. Hobi and Yoongi were frowning at her.

"There are certain things that you don't play jokes with, Sara. And this is not something funny to do. Stop being stupid." Nayeon warned her and Sara hung her head low.

"I'm sorry, I thought it'd be funny. I'm sorry Jimin." She turned to him with teary eyes and Jimin sighed, patting her head.

"It's okay silly, I'm not mad. That just scared me a little, that's all." He smiled at her who smiled back, linking her arms with him.

"Thank you, baby. Let's go now, I'm so hungry." She whined, pouting.

"Okay" Jimin laughed and walked with her as she kept dragging him outside, leaving others behind.

Yoongi stood there, watching Jimin walk out with the girl without looking at him. He was so excited to see Jimin and he ran to the airport to pick him up and spend some time with him. But Jimin really forgot about him as left him behind, walking out with Sara. He was hurt.

Hobi looked at the elder and walked over to him. "Come on, hyung. Let's go." He said pulling the elder with him as he and Nayeon exchanged worried glances.

Three walked out and into the parking where Jimin and Sara were waiting for them, laughing and joking with each other. Yoongi looked at them before getting into passenger seat as Nayeon sat back with the two and Hobi decided to take the wheel.

Car ride was mostly silent except for the Jimin chuckling and the girl giggling. Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes as he tried not to focus on the two in the back seat.

They are just friends, he told himself but all of that went into drain. Only the feeling of left alone lingering in his mind.

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes and thank you for reading lovelies 💜
Few more chapters left and this book is coming to an end. I don't know why but I'm happy and sad at the same time.🤧

Good night/ day people. Hope you liked the chapter even though I know you won't.😁