AS A MEMORY

Jungkook severed the dishes he prepared for them. All of them sat in their places as they devoured the delicious meal.

"You cook really weel, Jungkook. So better than Nayeon, in fact." Jimin complimented, humming at the sense of juicy meat melting in his mouth. 

"You never leave a chance, do you?" Nayeon sighed but agreed with her best friend as she also praised the younger for his amazing cooking skills. 

"Thanks! The perks of working in a restaurant, I guess." he shrugged, smiling to the elders for loving his dishes.

"You are lucky to have these delicious meals every day, hyung." Jimin commented to which Hobi faintly smiled, nodding. 

"I am" he mumbled in short and continued eating, with his head lowered again. 

Jimin knitted his brows to the sudden change in Hobi's face. The other two didn't seem to notice but he understood that something was off with the elder and he decided to ask about it later as they continued eating.

After the dinner, Jimin and Hobi headed back yard to have few drinks. Nayeon has to drive them home and Jungkook doesn't want to drink because he has to go to work, early. So, it's just the two of them having their bro time, while Jungkook and Nayeon stayed inside, watching a drama.

"Why do directors always give the female leads poor and innocent roles, and a rich and brat role to male leads? Can't they both be some normal humans?" Nayeon mumbled.

"That's what makes the story line spicy, when they both fall in love and face objections. After the whole family dramas and the male lead deciding to sacrifice his wealth and family for the girl, will add some flavors. Finally, everyone accepting them will be the aromatic dish served. Tada- a delicious drama." Jungkook exclaimed.

Nayeon just watched the younger, mouth agape as she listened to his description. She chuckled in the end when Jungkook grinned, looking at her exceptionally to get a compliment for explaining it in peculiarly specific way. 

He is adorable, she thought. Which is why Hobi must have fallen for him. 

___

Hobi was just sitting and having his drink, not saying anything but just smiling whenever he made an eye contact with the younger. Other than that, he didn't say or do anything, like he is taking time to think about what he wanted to say.

He was silently sipping his wine and extending his glass towards Jimin whenever it got empty. Jimin refilled it for him without say anything either. It's too silent.

"What's it, hyung?" Jimin finally decided to ask as he waited enough, and he couldn't take the silence of the elder. He decided to ask if his hyung needs more time or he is ready to speak.

Hobi stopped drinking and looked at the younger, while placing his glass down on the black marbled table in front of him. 

The silence is too loud that Jimin could hear the cling sound the glass made when hitting the thick marble, even though Hobi placed it down, gently.

Hobi opened his mouth to say something, but words got stuck in his throat as if he couldn't speak. Only a tiny whimper escaped his lips, making his eyes water.

"Hyung!" Jimin panicked when a tear rolled down on Hobi's bright pink cheeks. His face got red, nose, ears and even his eyes. 

Jimin quickly got up from his chair and went across the table to hug the elder, engulfing Hobi's big frame with his small hands. He heard another whimper, followed by a loud uneven breath.