Chapter 10A: A Fairly Big Issue

(Y/N) stands up after being thrown and sees the ginger girl with several swords floating behind her. "Hey! What do you think you're doing getting in my way?" (Y/N) asks angrily. "Why are you attacking Ruby for no apparent reason?" The ginger girl asks. "She killed my friend!" (Y/N) yells pointing at Ruby. "Are you seriously still angry over me killing a nevermore?" Ruby asks angrily. "That nevermore was the first friend I had!" (Y/N) continues to yell growing more angry as he continues yelling. "Ok everyone lets calm down." (Y/N) hears Coco say. Everyone looks over and sees Coco walking towards them with her hands up. "Do you know this person?" The ginger girl asks. "Yeah sorry about that. My teammate can get a bit feisty over people he doesn't like." Coco says trying to ease things. Coco helps (Y/N) up and grabs him. "Alright we better get going. Nice meeting you guys!" Coco says before walking off with (Y/N) in her hands. "Hey what happened to letting me attack her?" (Y/N) asks confused. "That ginger girl had a lot more swords than you could handle. That was not a fight you were winning." Coco admits. (Y/N) looks down realizing she's right. They slowly make their way back to Beacon.

Rewatched Sonic 2 recently and it's still a really good movie.

233 words