Chapter 11C: A Nightmare

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/N) was sleeping with Olive close to him. Surrounding the two is nearly 100 grimm of varying types. Beowolves, boarbatusk, ursas, and about any other kind you can name. They all surround (Y/N) and Olive as they sleep. (Y/N) however, has a dream tonight. One he's feared.

(Dream)

(Y/N) wakes up in the land of darkness and immediately realizes what's happening. The God of Darkness isn't happy with him. "(Y/N). What do you think you're doing?" The god asks angered. "M-master... I-" "Shut up." The God of Darkness says interrupting (Y/N). "I gave you orders, then you go behind my back and do this. What are you planning to accomplish?" The God of Darkness asks. "I-I just want to find my own way..." (Y/N) says nervous. The God of Darkness growls frustrated. "I think you must have misunderstood me then. I gave you orders. When I give you orders, you follow the orders. Understand?" He asks angrily. (Y/N) thinks before responding. "No." (Y/N) says seriously. "What do you mean 'no?'" The God of Darkness asks angrily. "I mean i'm not listening to you anymore." (Y/N) says seriously. "How many times did you tear me apart and put me back together just because I did one thing wrong? You gave me no reason to trust you, but I still did." The God of Darkness stares at (Y/N) angrily. "So you've decided to side with Salem?" He asks. "No. I'm on my own making my own army." (Y/N) answers honestly. "I knew I made a mistake when I made you." The God of Darkness says before forcing (Y/N) awake.

(Reality)

(Y/N) jolts awake and wakes up Olive in the process. (Y/N) looks at Olive noticably scared before speaking. "We need to prepare." He says before Olive appears to cuddle with (Y/N) making him chuckle.

Well i'm fully focused on this story now. I sort of have the direction I want to take this mapped out, but things are always subject to change.

353 words