Chapter 12C: Preparations

(3rd Person POV)

It's been a few months since (Y/N) had his talk with his former master. In this time (Y/N) has gotten to know his army better, as well as gathered more grimm for his cause. (Y/N) has learned a lot from talking to the grimm in his army. He learned a large part of what Salem's plan for Beacon is, he learned who the people involved with the plan are, and he learned that they know about him. (Y/N) has come up with a plan though. He knows that Salem's group is planning a breach in Vale. (Y/N)'s plan is to do his own breach, just slightly different than what Salem's people are doing. He hasn't fully figured everything out yet, but his idea could take thousands of grimm to accomplish. Currently (Y/N) is looking at a map of Vale with Olive as they try to figure out how they can make a breach in Vale. They find a weak defense point for Vale and decide that'll be their place to strike. (Y/N) then gets an idea to eliminate the competition. "Olive I have an idea." (Y/N) says gaining his friend's interest. "What if I get captured and tell Ozpin about Cinder then you and the others can get me out somehow." Olive looks at (Y/N) uncertain before squawking. "Well yeah i'm sure. It would get rid of some of Salem's forces, so I think this could be a good opportunity for us." (Y/N) explains. Olive thinks for a moment before giving an approving squawk. (Y/N) smiles as he continues with the planning.

(Meanwhile at Beacon Academy)

Team CFVY has been noticably more stressed recently. Since (Y/N) vanished, Coco has been trying to find something to let her know he's okay, Fox has been thinking about why he might have vanished, Velvet has been worried sick about him, and Yatsuhashi has been apologizing to his team for how he acted towards (Y/N). Currently they're all looking through the Emerald Forest for (Y/N). They decide to split up and look in different sections of the forest. Velvet decides to check out some ancient ruins in the forest. When there, she notices some small feathers alongside some bigger ones. She messages the others about this on her scroll and Coco gets there the fastest. She sees the feathers and remembers when (Y/N) flew her from Vale back to Beacon. "Velvet these feathers came from (Y/N)." Coco says shocked. "But what about these other feathers? Don't these belong to nevermores?" Velvet asks. "Yeah... Well he is part grimm, so he can probably communicate with them." Coco suggests. "Well where would he be now?" Velvet asks as Fox and Yatsuhashi arrive. They all decide to call it a day and leave, but Coco is still thinking. 'Where are you (Y/N)?' Coco thinks to herself before they all start to make their way back.

I woke up to a tornado warning this morning! What a special happy easter!

515 words