Chapter 8C: The Decision

(Huh looks like C won. Not surprised, but let's do this.)

"You're only right about part of what you've said. I do need to be my own person, but if I follow you I can't be that. If I follow you it'll just be the same as it is with the God of Darkness." (Y/N) says getting all of his thoughts out. Salem looks at (Y/N) not reacting to what he said. "Good luck then." She says. Suddenly (Y/N) wakes up.

(Reality)

(Y/N) wakes up to find it's the middle of the night. He looks over at his teammates and notices they're all sleeping. (Y/N) decides to do something that will probably get him in trouble with his master. He decides to leave Beacon. He gets up and takes one final look at the people he thought could be his friends. Part of him wants to stay, but he knows that can't happen. He opens the door and closes it before making his way through the building towards the exit. He stands at the edge of Beacon Cliff and turns around. He spreads his arms out and drops into the forest below.

This is just sort of meant to set up what's going to happen in this series of events. For those who didn't choose c, don't worry. The other 2 options will be done at some point, but i'm writing this first. Now i'm gonna start working on the alternate version of A Shattered Rose.

253 words