Chapter 14C: Moving Forward

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/N) and Olive arrive back at Forever Fall to find all the grimm there waiting for them. They land and (Y/N) prepares to inform the grimm of what they do next. "So we succeeded in our mission somehow, but now Ozpin saw the direction me and Olive flew towards. What i'm basically saying is we all need to move, but I have no idea where we can go." (Y/N) says. "Now the way I see it we have a few days until Ozpin finds us because he'll be a bit occupied with other things. We need to take this time to find a place to move to and get out of here as soon as possible." When (Y/N) finishes speaking Olive speaks to him. "Good idea Olive. When they're done there we can probably hide out there." (Y/N) says before Olive flies towards a place called Mountain Glenn. (Y/N) decides to check on the grimm friends he's made in his army.

(Elsewhere, with The God of Darkness)

The God of Darkness has been nothing but irritated since he found out what (Y/N) is doing. He's supposed to listen to what he says, but now he thinks he has the ability to do what he wants. So the angry god has been busy with creating something exactly like (Y/N). A person with grimm qualities, but this time one that won't start to not listen to him. He calls his new creation 'Beta' and she's meant to find out what (Y/N) is doing and stop him if he does anything too harmful. He's currently finalizing everything for her creation and getting ready to make sure she's up to the task. The God of Darkness snaps his fingers and a body rises out of a black sludge revealing a female form. The body then comes to life as it breathes in and out multiple times to gain its bearings. The newly created human grimm looks up at The God of Darkness in confusion and fear. "Rise my child. You have a mission." He says. "Wh-who am I?" The female asks. "You are Beta. You have a sibling named (Y/N) that I need you to find and watch. If he does anything too out of hand, you are to kill him. Do you understand?" The God of Darkness explains. "Y-yes..." Beta says. "When you address me you address me as Master." The God of Darkness responds. "Y-yes Master..." Beta says nervously. "Now go." The God of Darkness says before telporting Beta into the middle of Vale.

Apparently on Hulu Ikea wants me to watch my hero academia. What.

452 words