Chapter 16C: Square One

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/N) and Olive are flying in a random direction. They don't know where they're going, but they're really hoping to get somewhere quickly. Olive has a better idea of where they're going, so (Y/N) is leaving where they go to her. (Y/N) is busy with his thoughts on that girl. "Who was she?" (Y/N) asks himself. Olive leaves him to his thoughts and decides on a destination to go to.

(Meanwhile at Beacon)

Beta wakes up in a room with a bunch of gears. Her body has completely fixed itself and she starts to look around. "I see you've woken up." She hears someone say. She looks to where the voice was coming from and sees a man in mostly green. "Who are you?" She asks confused and worried. "My name is Proffessor Ozpin. I assume you've been tasked with somethint involving (Y/N)?" Ozpin questions. "Yes... my master sent me to watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything too bad." Beta explains. "I see. I assume your master is The God of Darkness?" Ozpin asks curiously. "Y-yes... how do you know all this?"  Beta asks shocked. "It would appear you are very similar to your target." Ozpin says. "What is your name?" "Beta." She responds simply. "Well Beta how about we make a deal. You help me with finding (Y/N), and i'll make sure you have everything you may need." Ozpin suggests. "Do we have a deal?" Beta thinks for a moment. She doesn't fully understand what he's wanting, and these terms seem pretty vague. Nonetheless, she speaks. "Deal..." She says hesitantly. "Good. Then I see we have no issues." Ozpin says before taking a sip out of his mug. "I do just have one question though." Beta says. "What would that be?" Ozpin asks. "What was that man doing?" Beta asks confused. "I assume you mean Qrow. I sent him to capture (Y/N), but it would appear he had his own plans. A decent amount of Forever Fall has suffered from that though and the fires seem to still be going." Ozpin explains. "That's awful..." Beta says to herself before starting to leave.

So tonight I finished the first season of an anime I have an idea for a story for. It's something i've mentioned recently. Not sure if i'll write it though.

399 words