Chapter 19C: First Contact

Beta wakes up tied to a chair. She instantly starts panicing and trying to get out as she remembers what happened before she was knocked unconscious. "Oh, you're finally awake." (Y/N) says alerting her of his presence. Beta starts panicing even more. "Hey, just calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you." (Y/N) says trying keep her from panicing. "Now who are you? What's your name?" Beta hesitates before responding. "I-I'm not t-telling you a-anything..." She says nervously. (Y/N) lets out a sigh. "Alright, don't tell me your name. Just... tell me one thing." (Y/N) says before making direct eye contact with Beta. "Why did you save Olive?" Beta is confused. "Wh-who?" She asks. "The nevermore, the bird. You jumped in front of her when that guy was gonna kill her. Why?" (Y/N) questions. Beta thinks, recalling when that happened. "I-I..." She hestitates to respond. "I don't know..." (Y/N) looks at her confused. "What do you mean you don't know?" "I-I mean I don't know... I just... Something in me just didn't want to see her get hurt..." Beta explains. (Y/N) looks at her as he processes the information. "Alright. I guess that's all then." (Y/N) summons his claws and slashes the ropes keeping Beta tied up. "H-huh? You're just... letting me go..?" Beta questions as her confusion rises. "Well... yeah. I told you already I wasn't gonna hurt you." (Y/N) says as he takes her hand and helps her to stand up. "You seem... different than everyone i've met. You... interest me." A light blush appears on Beta's face after he says this. "H-huh?" She questions confused. "Now go. Get out of here." (Y/N) says before jumping out a window. Beta stares at the window in shock before running over and looking outside at the ground and watching in horror (Y/N)'s body violently convulse as his body fixes itself. (Y/N) stands up, shakes off any remaining pain, and calls Olive before flying off on her back. Beta stares off into space in confusion. "What just happened..." She questions.

I'm honestly not sure if i'll actually do the other routes. I never really had any ideas for this one, but it's the furthest along so i'm considering only doing this one. I do have ideas for the other ones, but I think it might be a bit much doing 3 routes of the same story. The only reason I even put a third option was I felt like there should be a third option when I made the chapter where a choice could be made. I originally only wanted to do 2. Anyways, i'm gonna go now. Bye.

460 words