Chapter 8B: The Decision

(3rd Person POV)

"Okay..." (Y/N) says nervously. "You accept?" Salem asks. "Yes... I accept your offer..." (Y/N) says still nervous. "Then when you wake up you will go outside. There you will meet some people you will be working with." Salem explains. Suddenly (Y/N) is forced awake.

(Reality)

(Y/N) wakes up and looks around to see the rest of team CFVY is asleep. He starts to leave, but realizes he'll feel bad and decides to leave a note. He writes a note saying 'I'm sorry' and leaves to meet with Salem's people. (Y/N) goes to the front of Beacon and finds the girl who killed Olive. He notices her look back at him before she blinks and her eye color changes to pink and brown. This confused (Y/N) before suddenly her entire appearance changes into a girl with pink and brown hair. "A-am I supposed to go with you..?" (Y/N) asks confused and a little scared. The girl just nods before stepping out of the way of an airship to let (Y/N) get in. (Y/N) steps inside and takes a seat with the girl taking a seat next to a window. (Y/N) isn't sure what to do, so he tries to talk to the girl. "Where are we going?" He asks curiously. The girl shrugs at him and looks away bored. "Your hair is pretty." (Y/N) says noticing how she looks. He sees her look at him for a moment while smirking before looking away and losing the smirk. (Y/N) looks at her confused, but doesn't think about it and waits out the rest of the ride.

Well (Y/N) met Neo... That's about all I have to say about that.

296 words