Chapter 9A: Her Killer

(3rd Person POV)

(Y/N) was walking through Beacon with Velvet when he saw someone he hates. The girl who killed Olive. Velvet notices (Y/N) starting to growl. "What's wrong?" Velvet asks confused. "I see somebody who killed my friend." (Y/N) says angrily. "Well calm down first. You can't just go attack her." Velvet says trying to calm (Y/N) down. "Why not? She killed my friend, so why can't I go make her feel what Olive felt?" (Y/N) asks angrily. "If you attack her Ozpin might kick you out of Beacon." Velvet says reasoning with him. (Y/N) thinks about the mission his master gave him and how important it is that he stays close to Ozpin. "Fine..." (Y/N) says calming down. Velvet notices the visual anger on (Y/N)'s face over Ruby. "Come on, let's go somewhere else." Velvet says before she drags (Y/N) out of the area they were in.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) playing fetch with Chibi Abandoned)

(Y/N) is now walking with Coco through Vale and yet again (Y/N) sees the girl who killed Olive, this time with her teammates. Coco is confused by (Y/N) growling and traces his line of vision to Ruby. "Do you know her (Y/N)?" Coco asks confused. "That girl killed a friend of mine." (Y/N) says angrily. Coco looks at her for a moment before noticing she's with some ginger haired girl. "Well I don't see a leash on your neck. Go get her." Coco says giving (Y/N) permission to go get her. (Y/N) is surprised by this. "Really?" he asks confused. "Yeah sure. If she did something that bad I can look the other way I think." Coco says. "Just do it before I change my mind." (Y/N) smiles and summons his claws before charging towards Ruby and tackling her. (Y/N) pins Ruby to the ground. "What are you doing?" Ruby asks shocked and scared. "You killed Olive!" (Y/N) yells angrily. "Hey! Get off of my friend!" The ginger haired girl yells before suddenly (Y/N) feels three swords impale his back and throw him off of her.

Honestly considering giving up on this one. I have no real sense of direction for where I want to take any of the routes besides stuff that i'm not even certain of. If I end up discontinuing this maybe i'll end up letting someone else try to finish it if they want. I don't know. Well i'll go now. Bye!

431 words