Chapter 8A: The Decision

(3rd Person POV)

"If my master says not to trust you, i'm not going to trust you. I'm not listening to a word you're saying." (Y/N) says seriously. Salem doesn't react to what (Y/N) says. "Good luck." She says before forcing him awake.

(Reality)

(Y/N) wakes up suddenly and sees the rest of team CFVY is still asleep. He lies back down and waits until morning.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) giving a Chibi Beowolf tummy rubs)

(Y/N) is sitting in Port's class when he noticed the white haired girl from yesterday looking at him angrily. This confuses him, but he decides to ignore it. When class is over, he decides to go back to his team's dorm. He goes inside and waits until their classes are done. When they all arrive they find (Y/N) laying on the floor seemingly waiting for something. "Uh... (Y/N)?" Coco says getting his attention. "Oh you guys are finally back." (Y/N) says turning towards them. "Yeah... Also somebody wants to say something." Coco says nudging Yatsuhashi with her elbow. "I-I apologize for how I acted towards you. I wasn't fully in control of my body, and it caused me to do actions I regret." Yatsuhashi says apologeticly. (Y/N) isn't sure how to feel, but decides to forgive Yatsuhashi. "It's okay. Believe it or not but worse has happened to me thsn getting thrown out a window." (Y/N) says smiling. "Then we can both move passed this?" Yatsuhashi asks sticking out his hand. "Sure." (Y/N) says grabbing Yatsuhashi's hand as the two shake hands.

So this outcome is sort of the better one. We're not gonna move much further in this for a while, but here's a look into the A path for now.

305 words