2. Water Bender

Next thing Luna knew she opened her eyes to see a blinding bright light. And she heard a baby crying?

"Wait, that's coming from me." she thought to herself.

But where was she? The last thing she remembered was being shot then this.

"Oh she's so beautiful Kya." a woman said as she cleaned her off.

"Can I hold her?" the woman Kya asked.

"Of course." the woman said handing her to Kya.

By now Luna had stopped crying and just looked up at the woman 'Kya' wondering who she was and where they were.

"Look Hakoda she's so cute," Kya told the man next to her.

"Wait!!! Hakoda and Kya??????!!!!!! Like Katara and Sokka's parents???!!" Luna mentally screamed in her head.

"Mommy!!!" they heard a child scream running into the room with an old woman running behind him trying to catch him.

"You know for a 1-year-old little boy Sokka runs really fast." the old woman said sitting down next to Kya and catching her breath.

"Of course he does, he will be a great warrior one day," Hakoda said scooping Sokka up into his arms

"Kanna would you like to meet your granddaughter," Kya asked the old woman.

Well now Luna was definitely sure this was Sokka and Katara's family. All the names matched exactly the same and the characters looked exactly the same too. Well except for Sokka since he was only a year old.

"My she is so beautiful. She's gonna be a heartbreaker one day." Kanna said taking Luna gently into her arms.

"No boys!" Hakoda said sternly making Sokka look up at his father to try and mimic his expression repeating, "No boys!" in a cute baby voice.

"See Sokka gets it. Good job Sokka." Hakoda said with a smile high-fiving his son.

The two women just rolled their eyes at them fondly.

"What is her name?" Kanna asked.

But they were interrupted by something falling from outside making a loud noise which scared Luna because the last time she heard something like that she got shot and no doubt died.

"Waaaaaaa!!!!!" Luna let out a cry unknown to her sending out a powerful wave of emotions that made all the liquids within a mile radius of her fly outward.

Hakoda, Kanna, and Kya watched as the pitcher and glass of water on the table got knocked down. From what they could hear outside similar things happened out there too.

Hakoda quickly ran outside leaving Sokka with his wife and mother to see what the noise they heard out there was only to see people covered in snow from head to toe looking completely shocked.

"What happened?" Hakoda asked his friend Bato coming over to help him get the snow off of him so they could both help some others.

"I don't know. It came out of nowhere, we heard a cry and suddenly all this snow was thrown off the ground and hit us." Bato explained.

"From what I've heard it was like water bending," Kanna said calmly walking out of the hut with Luna in her arms.

"She's a water bender?" Hakoda asked his mother astonished they haven't had a water bender be born in a long time since the fire nation had come and taken out all of them.

"And from the looks of it, she's a very powerful one. A water bender born under the light of the full moon and the sun. She will be the strongest water bender the world has ever seen" Kanna said looking around at all the snow that was thrown from just her simple cry.

"But how am I supposed to help her with her bending? We don't have any water benders here anymore." Hakoda said helplessly it was his daughter's first day into the world and he already couldn't help her.

"We will figure that out together. Come on we still have the whole Southern Water Tribe to help her." Bato said patting his friend on the shoulder.

"Exactly, but for now let's head back inside," Kanna told her son.

"What happened?" Kya asked her husband with a worried expression.

"She's a water bender," he said with a smile.

"A water bender?! But there hasn't been one born in forever." Kya said looking at her husband as he carefully held Luna as Kanna put her in his arms.

"My mother says she's a very powerful one too," he said coming to sit next to his wife.

"So what's her name?" Kanna asked playing with Sokka.

"Well we were gonna name her Katara, but I think Luna is a more fitting name now," Kya said.

"I love it. Do you like it little moon?" Hakoda asked Luna smiling as she grabbed one of his fingers in her hand and nodded her head a little.

"I think she likes it," he said.

"Una?" Sokka tried saying walking up to sit on his father's lap to get a better look at his little sister.

"That's right Sokka, that's your sister Luna," Hakoda explained to him

"You have to be gentle with her because she's still a baby," Kya told him gently.

"Bay-bee" he repeated.