15. Kyoshi Island Part 2

~Kyoshi Island~

The villagers could be seen looking happier than they have in years. They were all cleaning up their village in celebration of the Avatar.

A few of them were even repainting the Kyoshi statue that stood tall in the center of the village. A couple other villagers were cleaning Appa, who laid outside of the building that Luna, Aang, and Sokka were in.

"All right! Dessert for breakfast. These people sure know how to treat an Avatar." Aang cheered with a happy expression as he looked at the feast laid out in front of the three of them.

"Ooh this one taste amazing. Luna here you have to try some." Aang said as he loaded up Luna's plate with different foods while she put her hair up into a bun.

Her Hair

"Thanks, Aang

"Thanks, Aang." she said with a smile at how thoughtful he was.

"This food is awesome!" Sokka cheered, stuffing his face.

"It's great here, they're giving us the royal treatment." Aang told them looking giddy.

"I know, but don't get too comfortable here. We have to leave soon so that we can get to the North Pole so you could meet a master." Luna reminded him.

"Yeah, but as long as we're here we might as well enjoy it. Right?" Aang questioned.

"I guess so." she conceded.

"What's that noise?" Sokka asked, hearing a loud screaming noise from outside the window.

"I don't know." Aang and Luna said.

They all popped their heads out the window only to see a group of girls below their window screaming and cheering for Aang.

"Aang, Sokka let's meet back her at midday so that we can pick up supplies for our trip together. I'm gonna go tour the village." Luna told them when she finished her food.

"Okay" they both said but it came out muffled because they were still chewing a mouthful of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna was walking around the village looking at each store it had. She knew that Aang was busy being followed around by that group of girls and she can't deny that she felt a little bothered by it, but she chose to ignore it for now.

She was walking till she passed one building where she heard Suki's voice.

Luna knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to let her in.

"Luna, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Suki questioned in a friendly tone.

"I was wondering if I would be able to train with you for today? I've only ever been trained by my father and his men, and I wanted to widen the variety of styles that I know." Luna told her.