Chapter 45: Armada

Normal Perspective:

A few weeks had passed since the Nemesis Prime incident, and the Autobots, along with Knockout and Breakdown, have recovered from the event. Not much had happened after that, though Team Prime had been informed of the debriefing that Agent Fowler went to a few weeks previously, and that their position on Earth was now secured, much to everyone's relief.

One day, Bulkhead had gone out for a drive by himself, wanting to spend time by himself since the kids weren't at the base that day. Miko had gotten grounded again, Jack was at work, Raf was working on homework, Jessica was at the library in town, and Vince was hanging out with his friends.

As he drove along, he picked up a signal nearby.

"Bulkhead to base, I just picked up a strong reading. Gonna go check it out." He said into the comm., then he turned off the road in the direction of the reading. He drove on a few minutes before reaching a hole. He transformed and ran up to it. Looking into it, he didn't see anyone inside. "No sign of activity..." He said to himself, and began to climb down. As he got a quarter of the way down, he looked at the bottom, seeing familiar crates on the floor below. "Energon. Boxed and ready for pickup." As he said that, a familiar noise got his attention, and he looked up to see the Nemesis come into view from the hole. "Scrap!"

Knowing that he'd be caught, he tried to climb down faster, but he lost his grip and tumbled to the floor below, landing on the cubes and knocking him out cold. At the same time, the elevator came down to pick up the cubes.

And it took the Wrecker with them.

At the same time, Michael was wandering around old stomping grounds; that being the place he first arrived in when he entered the "backwards" world he now inhabited.

"Well, since MECH has failed to take out the Autobots, I might as well do it on my own." He said to himself in annoyance, then he sighed.

As he was walking, he came across a familiar, but at the same time, unfamiliar sight.

"Ah, so this must be the Harbinger. I guess this'll become my new base." He said, pleased by his find. "Better than that cave any day. Things are finally looking up."

With that, he headed inside, using his headlights as a light source. As he walked around, he tried to look for any source of Energon, but wasn't able to find anything, making him annoyed.

"This is ridiculous. For a former Decepticon ship, I would've expected that at least something was left behind here." He grumbled. He then noticed a door, and after a bit of difficulty, he managed to open it, and headed inside.

"A laboratory...?" He asked himself in surprise. He then walked up to the console in the room and tapped the screen, activating it. "And it's functional. Perfect." Looking through the console, he powered up the lights in the room, revealing a surprise ahead of him.

"Protoforms? Well, I guess this world is more similar to the one I knew than I thought."

Looking through the console, he found many interesting things regarding the Protoforms, including the fact that cloning was an option with these ones. He remembered from the show in his homeworld when Arcee had tried something similar when she had gone rogue once, and cloned herself in a failed attempt to take out Optimus. He smirked as he remembered this.

She might have failed then, but he wouldn't fail now.

"Let's see... Transference of binary bonding... submolecular infusion... the formula seems straightforward enough. And cloning would be the best method of using these Protoforms." He muttered to himself as he examined the screen for what using the Protoforms entailed. "Well, you five will be of great help to my cause. My counterpart believes that everyone deserves the gift of life. Let us put his beliefs to the test by doing just that, shall we?"