Chapter 48: Triangulation

Normal Perspective:

After assigning everyone their teams, Optimus headed out for the second location, bringing Michael and Starscream with him. The trio exited the Groundbridge, the cold air immediately hitting them upon exiting. Michael shivered, for he wasn't used to such temperatures, so he turned up his internal heating system, and immediately smiled upon feeling the warmth in his body, then they headed off in search of the relic.

At the same time, in the Harbinger, Michael was relaxing in the main room of the half-broken and buried ship, thinking about what he could do next to take down the Autobots and the Decepticons. As he was doing so, four signals popped up on the computer, catching his attention.

"Four detachments of Decepticons Groundbridging to four different continents at the exact same time?" He asked himself, then he smirked. "If what's happening is what I think is happening, I believe I have found my next opportunity."

Heading for another room to look for supplies to take with him, he found a Decepticon Groundbridge remote in one of the storage units. Despite having his own personal Groundbridging ability, he decided to take the remote, seeing that having an external fast-travel method would prove to be helpful, especially considering he had lost his previous remote.

Opening a Groundbridge, he headed through, stepping into the cold climate on the other side, shivering. Transforming into his jet mode, he took off for the skies.

"Brrrr.... Why did a relic have to be here of all places?!" He asked himself in anger, then he turned up his internal heating system. "Ahhh... Now that's much better. Now, where exactly is the relic?"

Before he could ponder the relic's location any further, several drones appeared, firing blaster shots at him. Michael dodged to avoid them, but one of the shots clipped his left wing, causing him to lose control and crash to the ground, transforming as he hit it, and he groaned, wincing in slight pain at being hit in the wing, which had the same sensitivity as a normal seeker's wings, as well as a grounder's doorwings should they have any.

The drones transformed and landed on the ground, surrounding him.

"Why did you shoot me down?!" Michael snapped in rage as he recovered. "I wasn't even attacking you!"

Behind him, two large seekers landed on the ground.

Dreadwing and Cyclonus.

"But you did make an attempt on our Master's life." Dreadwing said.

"Oh, so you must be this world's Dreadwing." The red mech snorted. "Where's Skyquake? Did he not want to accompany you?" He asked with a smug grin as he looked over at Cyclonus.

"My brother is now one with the AllSpark, as your counterpart is no doubt aware, Michael." The blue seeker sneered.

Michael said nothing. He just rolled his optics.

"Were it up to me," Dreadwing went on, leaning closer to the Techno-Organic's faceplate. "I would end this here, and now."

The sound of something clicking and a beep caught Michael's attention, and he looked down to see that he was now wearing a pair of stasis cuffs.

"But it is my duty as First Lieutenant to Megatron to render all who make an attempt on his life to our Lord and Master for due punishment."

"Fuck off to hell why don't you?!" Michael snapped in anger, his left optic going orange.

The Eradicons charged up their blasters and pointed them at him, to which the red mech just growled and subsided.

He wanted to attack them, but he couldn't activate his weapons or internal abilities, nor could he summon his Keyblade due to the nature of the stasis cuffs.