Chapter 73: Resurrection

Normal Perspective:

While the Decepticons dealt with the mutated lab rat that had formerly been C.Y.L.A.S, the Autobots spent their break time relaxing, as did the humans.

Michael had also been figuring out how to go about his revival plan, having spent his break going about enacting it.

He had also come across an ability he didn't previously see in his abilities list, that being one called 'Memory Manipulation'.

He didn't need to be told how it worked, for he was familiar with the power of memories, and knew how dangerous messing with them was, for it could very well destroy someone if not used carefully and correctly.

He didn't intend to use it merely to use it, but he knew that there was one person he could use it on in this case, and had done a thorough look into the ability before deeming it safe to use, and carried on with his plan.

If he had to guess, he'd say that Primus had blessed it to him after his dream in which he had seen his and his counterpart's families weeks ago, probably knowing that he'd need it.

Now that he had everything he needed, and had everything in place, it was finally time to put it into action at long last.

There was one last thing that needed to be done, however, and it was something he couldn't do alone. 

He needed help from his new family.

Exiting the bunker, he entered the main hangar, finding everyone doing their own thing and spoke up, catching their attention.

"Hey guys?"

Everyone looked over at him, wondering what he was going to say.

"I think it's time for me to do something I've been working on since the beginning." Michael said, finally deciding that now was the time to do it.

"What's that?" Bulkhead asked.

"It's time for me to bring those I've promised to save back to life." Michael replied, and the others looked at each other.

Michael had, of course, told them about his plan, along with who he was planning to bring back, and while they didn't fully understand it, they were all for it, but how to go about enacting it was a different matter. 

"How do you plan to go about bringing them back?" Ratchet asked. "Something like this isn't really heard of unless one was reborn from the Well of AllSparks."

"That's where you guys come in. This is something I can't do on my own. I need your help... that's if... you guys want to..." Michael said.

He couldn't outright assume they'd help him, even with something like this, but to his surprise, they all smiled, even Ultra Magnus and Dreadwing.

"<:I'll help you, Michael.:>" Bumblebee warbled, being the first to speak up. "<:You've done so much for us, and this is the best thing you're doing for us, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're all grateful. I'll help you with anything you need.:>"

One by one, the others agreed with the scout, and Michael grinned, happy they were willing to stand by him, and explained what needed to be done.

The next several hours of the night were spent with everyone helping Michael with his plan, with Michael and Mike creating frame parts using the recollections of what the others remembered, with Knockout and Ratchet putting the parts together, with Michael also using several internal parts he had secretly collected throughout his time fighting Vehicons, such as voiceboxes, processors, and other vital parts, with the two medics making modifications where needed to make them compatible with actual Cybertronians.