Chapter-1

Y/n pov

*Beep beep*

A annoying alarm rang as I opened my half eyes and shut it down. Then sun rays hit my face. I yawned and stretched my body then got up from my bed, freshen up myself and changed into my school uniform.

 I yawned and stretched my body then got up from my bed, freshen up myself and changed into my school uniform

(Time Skips)

I entered in my classroom and watch my wrist to see timing, it was 7:25Am. I sighed in relief because our class starts at 8:00 Am. I saw taehyung sitting on his bench and having fun with girls and his friends.

"Goodmorning y/n." He said with smirk on his face.

I scoffed and decided to ignore him because I don't want to ruin my mood. I quietly move towards my place as someone harshly grabbed my bag from behind, pulling me backwards and shoved me on the floor.

"Aaah my butt" I winced slowly while looking up at the taehyung.

"You bitch, you deserve this!!" he said while clenching his jaw in anger.

Author pov

Taehyung don't like how y/n ignore his words and him and moved forward without giving him attention. It hurts his pride and ego as no one dares to ignore him or even think about it. Seeing y/n doing this, made him mad that he shoved her on floor.

"Tae-Taehyung I didn't me-mea" before
Y/n completed her sentence Taehyung splashed the water on y/n face. Now she is whole wet as water was so cold.
So, she was trying to catching her breath while keeping her hand on the chest. Taehyung chuckled and leaved from there with his so-called gf "Jennie" and his friends.

Tears welled up in y/n's eyes. Single drop of tear rolled down her cheek then turned into river. Drops of Water were dripping from her forehead to cheek, mixing with her flow of tears. She weakly stood up, picked up her bag and then ran away from the classroom while wiping away her tears.

( Time Skips )

Y/n pov

*At cafeteria*

I was sitting and having my lunch then I saw Taehyung and his friends entered in cafeteria, catching everyone's attention and sat on the place right to mine place.
I stood up to sit somewhere else. Because I don't want to sit close to him even nearby also. I was walking but then suddenly Jennie tripped me up with her foot secretly while sitting on her place. I fall hard on the ground, and my lunch hit my clothes.

I saw everyone was laughing on me including Taehyung, I was surrounded by bunch of students taking my pics and making video. My eyes were filled with tears as I was so embarassed and there is no one to help me. I somehow managed to stood up and ran off from there.

I cleaned myself in restroom while tears were streaming down on my cheeks. I looked myself in mirror, I splashed water on my face while crying silently. My heart was aching and I was so done with Taehyung but I have no choice left except crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you gyzz enjoy 💜 I will try my best to come up with good thrilling parts and yaa it's my first writing on Wattpad 🤧💗 and also plzz ignore my grammatical mistakes if there is any❤️

Love u💜 plzz don't forget to like and support me🤗

Enjoy....✌🏻💗