Chapter-5

[ Author pov ]

"Shocked to see me......Miss y/n" he said with smirk and placed his hand on y/n waist while swaying along with her
On music.

Y/n struggled to escape her but unable to do it as taehyung grip was tight. She was forcefully dancing with Taehyung.

Taehyung was looking at y/n face and analysing her beautiful soft facial features then again her lips grabbed Taehyung attention. He was looking at her juicy, soft and Red tint lips.

Now, the lust is taking over his soul. His gaze was full of lust, he is feeling hunger like he hadn't eaten anything since many days. He instantly smashed his lips on y/n soft lips And kissing her like his first. The kiss was so rough and filled with lust. Y/n was so surprised by the sudden action of taehyung as she was not prepared. Her eyes filled with tears as it was painful and rough kiss. Taehyung was biting her lower lips. She can't able to scream or whimpered as her lips were locked with Taehyung. So her tears were taking her pain out.

While Taehyung was enjoying y/n soft lips like a delicious meal. After a long kiss he let her go. Both y/n and taehyung were breathing faster. Taehyung was feeling so good and satisfied.

*Slapped......*

A hard slap hit Taehyung's cheek made him looked down on the floor.

"You shameless j-jerk" y/n said last word stuttering as she was crying. Her eyes was full with pain and anger.

Taehyung keep looking at the floor with the unexpected expression as he didn't expect this action from y/n. He was really embarrassed as everyone was looking at them, Dj's were stopped and he got slapped by a girl on his 18th birthday.

Y/n left from there in anger leaving him dumbfounded. Then Jennie and Mrs Kim came in hurry towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah, Are you okay??" Jennie asked worriedly holding his palm.
Then Taehyung mom caress his back to make him feel fine.

Taehyung escaped his hands from Jennie hands roughly and left from there, leaving the party in between as he was so embarassed and furious.

( TIME SKIPS )

[ TAEHYUNG POV ]

||At Kim mansion||

I was sitting on my bed, ruffled my hair in frustration as I couldn't able to swallowed the embarrassment. I layed flat on my bed; messing my hair furiously. Who that poor bitch thinks of herself?? How dare her to slap me?? I said screaming loud angrily suddenly my
Mobile rang up. I saw the caller id he was my soulmate Jimin. I sighed and picked up the call.

[ On call ]

Jimin - "hey wassup, how are you??" He asked in good chill mood.

Taehyung - "Good!!!" I said in annoyance, giving him a opposite answer as already my mood was off.

Jimin - "umm I don't think so" he said in thoughtful tone.

Taehyung - "Then why do you asked?? When you already know my mood!!" I exclaimed.

Jimin - "Ahh relax bruhh" he respond.

Taehyung - "Is this why you called me? I'm hanging up!!" I said in annoyance.

Jimin - "wait wait .. don't hang up. I have something important to talk." He requested, I sighed.

Jimin - "So do you want to take revenge from y/n??" He smirked.

Taehyung - "But how??" I questioned.

He explained me everything I nodded.

Jimin - "how was the idea??" He asked.

Taehyung - "Amazing bruh" I replied with evil smirk.

[ Call ended ]

"Bish...Now just wait and watch, how I'm going to take my revenge from you!!" I mumbled keeping my mobile aside.

( Y/N POV )

[ 2 DAYS LATER ]

School was over and I was walking to my home all alone. I was lil disappointed as my Mom (my one only bestie) was not home. She was outside of Seoul city in Daegu as her Mom ( my grand ma) was sick so she had to go to take care of her. I was alone at home. All of a sudden my mobile rang interrupted my thought. I saw the caller id. She was Lisa; she is my good friend from the very first day I came to this High schoo. I quickly picked up the call.

[ On call ]

Lisa - "y/n can you please come to the address i'm sending you??"She retort.

Y/n - "umm...yeah but what's wrong??" I replied in confusion.

Lisa - "y/n I'm in danger, please save me and yeah come alone" she requested in helpless voice that made me anxious.

Y/n - "don't worry I am coming" I said cutting the call and rushed to took a cab to follow the address as I was worried if something wrong happened with her afterall she is my friend.

[ Call ended ]

[ Lisa pov ]

??? - "Great, your free. here's your money..enjoy!" he said. I nodded and took the cash.

"Thank you so much I was needed for it" I bowed to him.

"Your welcome" he replied giving a brief smile while sliding his hands in his pant pocket. I politely smiled back and left from there.

[ Pov end ]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guys how is it?? Please support me and like it it will encourage me💜

Okii I'm sleepy goodnight 🛌💤😅

Love u see you in next part💜💗🤧