Chapter-10

[ Author Pov ]

~•|FLASHBACK|•~

||At School||

"Lisa wait..." Taehyung shouted from far away running towards her.

Finally he reached her. " I want to talk something important!" He said panting.
Lisa nodded.

"I want to ask you for a coffee. Let's meet eachother at cafe." He offered.

"Why not? Ofc but timing?" Lisa replied excitingly as she was happy Taehyung asked her out because he was her crush.

"Great than let's catch up at 5:30PM!" Taehyung informed.

Lisa nodded and Taehyung waved his hands and left from there in his Mercedes car.

[ TIME SKIPS TO EVENING ]

||5:40PM||

Taehyung arrived at cafe and quickly took his seat confronting Lisa's seat.

"Umm..well sorry for arriving 10 minutes late." Taehyung said as Lisa smiled "no it's okay!" Taehyung smiled back and ordered a coffee.

After a while, "Here is your coffee" waiter said placing Two cups of hot coffee on the cafe table.

"By the way I have heard that you are going through money problems?" He asked taking the sip of coffee.

Lisa nodded "oh yes actually my mother is admitted in hospital and my father don't have enough money for her Surgery." She said looking down disappointedly.

"Well I can help you!" Taehyung favoured.

"Really??" Lisa asked instantly in excitement as she was really in need of money.

"But for that you also have to do a little favour for me...Will you??" Taehyung asked cocking his eyebrows with the slight smirk appeared on his face.

Lisa nodded without wasting a second
"I'm ready just tell me how may I help you?" She said politely.

Taehyung explained Lisa everything from A to Z that happened in his birthday party and about his plan that Jimin given him.

"So will you help me? By the way I know it will be hard for you as i saw both of you couple of times together hanging out with eachother." He stated.

"Ofcourse I will help. It's not gonna that hard for me as I didn't ever actually considered that poor bitch my friend. She was just a time pass for me." Lisa said with smirk.

[ Next day ]

||3:00PM||

Lisa reached the building that Taehyung addressed her. He called her to came on the terrace.

"Taehyung I'm here!" She said with smile while walking towards him. Taehyung looked at him with slight smile "great than let's start our plan and then you can take your cash" Lisa nodded and called
y/n.

[ ON CALL ]

LISA - "y/n can you please come to the address I'm sending you" She retort.

Y/N - "Umm...yeah but what's wrong?? She replied in confusion.

LISA - "y/n I'm in danger, please save me and yeah come alone." She requested with fake crocodile tears and helplessness voice that made y/n anxious.

Y/N - "Don't worry I'm coming." Y/n spoke anxiously and hanging up the call.

[ CALL ENDED ]

Taehyung - "Great your free, here's your money..enjoy!" He said and Lisa nodded and took the cash.

"Thankyou so much I was needed for it" Lisa spoke and bowed him.

"Your welcome" he replied with a brief smile while sliding his hands in his pant pocket. Lisa politely smiled back and left from there.

~•|FLASHBACK END|•~

After knowing everything with the proof. Y/n was speechless. Her heart was now broken into the pieces because the person she considered her bestfriend was the one who is included with her villian and played a trick and the more it hurts her Is that she was just Timepass for Lisa. She felt betrayed and realised that till now she actually didn't have any friend.
Tear rolled down her cheek and soon her tears bursted out. she was crying loud.

Taehyung caressed her back trying to make her feel better. He was also really broken seeing y/n crying was pricking him inside. He was lucky that he recorded that cafe conversation just in case but was came out really useful to show y/n her bff reality.

After a long cry, y/n took a deep breath; wiping away her tears. "It's ok y/n..let's just move on." She said comforting herself but deeply really hurted.

"Y/n here is your medicine" Taehyung said giving her a medicine that doctor prescribed for her.

Y/n gulped the medicine than Taehyung instantly gave her a glass of water. She drank the water and gave the glass back to Taehyung. He kept the glass on the table and switched off the ward lights so y/n can sleep peacefully. Y/n layed down on the bed and Taehyung covered her with blanket. He let y/n rest and moved towards the window.

The vision was not clear because of wet window. He opened the window and inhale the fresh air of rain and tree. A cold breeze hit his face, giving him chills suddenly snowfall Start falling down from the sky. He received his hand out to catch the snow ball drop and a cold white small snowdrop fall on his white, long and beautiful hands.

He sweetly smiled, inhaling the fresh natural air. Taehyung ruffled his hair with both the hands; closing his eyes and feeling the nature. He slightly opened his eyes and Thought about the y/n, automatically slight smile appeared on his face.

"Y/n I love you" he whispered slowly as cold breath exhale from him in the chilly dark night.

___________________________________________

Hehe I spent my whole day on writing today I'm tired now.. it's night I'm sleepy okii GN 💜💖💤

Love you I hope you enjoyed 💗🤧🛌

Please be continued..💖